Black Metal.

i remember the second time i saw opeth some guy kept yelling HOWS THE WIFE between every song and it was pretty funny, he kept giving him wry looks

also he was like 'now... black rose immortal!' and everyone got excited until they realised he was kidding

Interpol is actually retarded. How did you miss the sarcasm? It's basically a cheap copy of Joy Division down to the vocals, except with stupid lyrics and bad songwriting.

This isn't really relevant to this thread, however, so I'm not going to continue this conversation. Feel free to talk to me about it elsewhere, but not here.

Interpol is actually retarded. How did you miss the sarcasm? It's basically a cheap copy of Joy Division down to the vocals, except with stupid lyrics and bad songwriting.

This isn't really relevant to this thread, however, so I'm not going to continue this conversation. Feel free to talk to me about it elsewhere, but not here.

It is for sure not a cheap copy of Joy Division at all, but this is not the place to talk about it. Head over to the non-metal section please.