Black Metal.

Probably sucks just as much as the rest of Taake's albums.

Hardly, Mr 2 Posts.

It is different from the previous three, but not as to a point of ruining the legacy established by his trilogy so far. His work so far, recent EPs excluded, are quite exceptional and he shows quite a lot of versatility and colour in his songwriting. Pretty talented guy imo.

In metal genres i like most black metal.I'm a die hard fan of norwegian black metal that's why I want to live in Norway:lol: My favourite black metal bands are Darkthrone,Dimmu Borgir,Emperor,Immortal,Satyricon,Burzum,Marduk,Dark Funeral,Old Man's Child,Enslaved,Mayhem.

Hardly, Mr 2 Posts.

It is different from the previous three, but not as to a point of ruining the legacy established by his trilogy so far. His work so far, recent EPs excluded, are quite exceptional and he shows quite a lot of versatility and colour in his songwriting. Pretty talented guy imo.
:lol:

+1

Nevermind, I can hear what you're saying more clearly using headphones now. I still don't care though? :p

I'm quite disappointed with the new Old Wainds, meh need to listen more. The latest Horna was pretty good on the first listen, but i kind of zoned out while trying to work on this Accounting project. Out of the three Horna albums i have, they are all consistent in quality.

I discovered these guys, who play instrumental ambient\black metal stuff - Nachtreich. I'm really touched by their melodies and general atmosphere. They use violins and piano a lot. Remind me Angantyr and In The Woods', partly. Really beautiful music.

http://www.myspace.com/nachtreich