Black Metal.

Sorry to tell you but it's like Now, Diabolical part II. I'm halfway done the album, and so far it's not doing much for me.

Edit: In fact, it's quite a dull release. It's maybe got a bit of a raw edge to it compared to Now, Diabolical, and the production values are good but a pretty meh album.

Sorry to tell you but it's like Now, Diabolical part II. I'm halfway done the album, and so far it's not doing much for me.

Edit: In fact, it's quite a dull release. It's maybe got a bit of a raw edge to it compared to Now, Diabolical, and the production values are good but a pretty meh album.

Hm. That sucks. I'm not sure if I'll even download it.

I enjoy Inquisitors of Satan and I gotta say after hearing Manifestations 2000-2001, Manifestations 2002, and the Clandestine Blaze/Deathspell Omega split recently, that I dig DSO even more than I did before. They do a great job with their more modern sound, but they kicked out some badass straight up Black Metal in the past. The older stuff involves less of a commitment and attention to listen to, so it's great if I just want to put on some good BM.

I'm not quite into Manifestations 2002 as much as I expected to. I had the notion it would sound more like SMRC than it actually does.

I'm going to buy this album soon, did you ever buy the new Cradle of Filth? That's another album I'm thinking about buying.

Ok, I was listening to Gris-"Il etait" cuz it just came in today. And it met the high expectations I had for it. Except for one thing. Did anyone else notice on track 4, about a minute in, that the vocalist coughs and spits? Was it on purpose? It really rather bugs me with the seriousness and mood of the album as a whole.

I'm going to buy this album soon, did you ever buy the new Cradle of Filth? That's another album I'm thinking about buying.

I'm going to buy the new Cradle of Filth album, as soon as I see the special edition version in stores. I think it's worth the purchase, especially if you've enjoyed all that you've heard from CoF - I'd say Godspeed is an improvement from their last couple albums. I have yet to read the lyrics, so I am anxious to buy the album (likely tomorrow). :)

Ok, I was listening to Gris-"Il etait" cuz it just came in today. And it met the high expectations I had for it. Except for one thing. Did anyone else notice on track 4, about a minute in, that the vocalist coughs and spits? Was it on purpose? It really rather bugs me with the seriousness and mood of the album as a whole.

Yes, I have noticed the coughing and spitting, and i like it, but i don't know if it's done on purpose.

What do the Stiny Plamenu fans here think of the Dive Into The Waste Water demo comp? So far I disappointed by it. Ve špíně je pravda is pretty awesome and I expected a bit more from the demos. I am only 5 tracks in so maybe it will get more interesting.