Black Metal.

Twilight of The Idols is good, but lacking, but Gaahl's vocals are good.
A friend told me his vocals sucked on the latest True Norwegian Black Metal album in Greighallen though.

I was under the impression that deleting a post that somebody makes solely to complain about their post being deleted is good moderating, but maybe I'm missing something. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Verdunkeln is a cool band. I really enjoy the second album quite a bit.

I was under the impression that deleting a post that somebody makes solely to complain about their post being deleted is good moderating, but maybe I'm missing something. :rolleyes:

Obviously you just don't see the genius that was conspicuously layered in those lines of text

The only meaning it can possibly have is that I'm amazing and would be an awesome moderator since Dodens is so awesome and you said I'd be just like him. :D

Check out Malign from Sweden, some good orthodox style black metal, pretty impressed. They don't have much material but a worthy listen.

Not to mention that "Ashes and Bloodstench" was basically "covered" by Deathspell Omega under the name "Malign Paradigm" on Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice. Pretty cool band.