4. Ghosts Of Birds

“Kulturkampf”
5. Native Land (Instrumental Intro) /Kampf version 2008/
6. Cry To Me, River… /Kampf version 2008/
7. Wind From The Mountains (Spring is Comming) /Kampf version 2008/
8. Where Brave Warriors Shalt Meet Again… /Kampf version 2008/
9. …Funeral Pyres (Instrumental)
10. By The Hammer Of Spirit And Identity Of Blood… /Kampf version 2008/
11. Oj, Na Gori… (Ukrainian traditional song cover)
12. Poppyflowers Are Blossoming (Part II) /Kampf version 2008/
13. …By The Last Autumnal Breath (Instrumental Outro) /Kampf version 2008/
14. Der Scharlachrote Tod (Absurd cover)

Bonus:
15.Wind Of Changes (Sokyra Peruna cover)

“Falcon Among The Cliffs” is conceptual experimental mini-album. Was created and recorded during autumn 2007 in Lemberg by Viterzgir and Eisenslav. All music and lyrics by Viterzgir and Eisenslav. Mixed and mastered in Lemberg Studio, Lviv, autumn 2008.

“Kulturkampf” is our new vision of some old stuff, that was recorded by band earlier or played live. Music and lyrics by Kroda, except “Oj, Na Gori…” – ukrainian traditional song and “Der Scharlachrote Tod” – Absurd cover. Recorded by Kroda, autumn 2008 in Lemberg.

Bonus track: was recorded by Viterzgir and Eisenslav in 2007 exclusively for tribute of Sokyra Peruna.

Kroda Kulturkampf line-up:

Viterzgir – guitar, acoustic guitar, clean vocal, sopilka, ocarina, drymba, trembita, horn, percussion
Eisenslav – vocals, drymba, trembita, horn
Beralb – bass guitar
Serejen’ - guitar, acoustic guitar
Olgerd - keyboards
Tur - drums

Artwork by Viterzgir. Graphic elements by Eisenslav and Andrey Zimin. Renewed logo by Njard. Lyrics translation by Herr Waldemar and Eisenslav.

CD 2 (DVD)

Part 1:
Well engineered video of Live In Lemberg gig. Against the fact that we did not use any professional equipment during the filming, a professional mastering led to an excellent result. What was made – is a hour of concert video with a great sound that will be interesting not only to those who never seen KRODA live, but also to those who was at our gigs.
Part 2:
Some kind of a documentary movie including the picturesque filming of the Ukrainian Carpathians nature, video-interview, rehearsals, fragments of different KRODA gigs. There are English subtitles here.
Part 3:
The gallery including more than 200 wallpapers for a desktop with author photos of the nature. Also, this part includes a software program created exclusively for this anniversary release. After being installed, the program itself changes wallpapers on a desktop with a time interval set by the user, it has installer and deinstaller, author's design in authentic KRODA style and an author's sound fx.

And I thought you were supposed to be the "philosopher" around here. I'm not rejecting the idea of property or of capitalism, just pointing out that there is a trend to convert things which were formerly publicly available to private property. Intellectual property is a relatively modern creation. And the war on downloading is purely a result of political lobbying by giant labels to protect their control over the music we hear. As long as they want to forcefeed the population the same lowest common denominator crap, keep paying commercial radio stations to spin their bands etc etc, it's seems to me it's our fucking DUTY to download to break their control. Labels and bands who put out quality music will always be rewarded, not harmed, by downloading, because as most of us here have shown, people will still pay for a quality product.

Yeah, buddy. My whole area of study involves READING SHIT CAREFULLY which is a skill I've come to cultivate over the years. But y'know, some shit is just pretty obvious; like, I don't even have to read it that carefully to understand what's going on, e.g. the following:

challenge_everything said:
The definition of what is "property" capable of being stolen is not handed down from high heaven; it's arbitrarily created by capitalist governments to protect big business.

Right. What the fuck am I supposed infer from the above? You are claiming that the definition of 'property' is arbitrary. That is not something I've made up. It's not even something I've inferred from what you've said. It's something I see right there in the hippie shit you've written plain for all to see. You said nothing about intellectual property in particular. You're just talking about property as such. Don't think you can just go around making "profound" claims and I won't notice.

Of course the definition of property is arbitrary. I don't see how that's controversial at all. But if you hear something that doesn't accord with your worldview it's automatically hippie shit. Which is why you're not a fucking philosopher's bootlace.

I can show you the way in which the boundaries of what is considered property capable of protection has changed according to economic and political considerations, therefore the meaning is arbitrary. QED. You think 100 years ago people could have successfully patented colours, or native plants with medicinal properties? Or to go in the reverse direction, you think slaves can still be bought and sold? You think the way in which lifesaving ************** products are monopolised and set at a price out of reach is an inevitable consequence of proprietary rights?

Of course the definition of property is arbitrary. I don't see how that's controversial at all.

Of course it's not controversial. The definition of nearly any concept or word that does not belong to mathematics or logic is arbitrary in some sense. What's funny is that you think the definition of 'property' is arbitrary in some interesting way.

But if you hear something that doesn't accord with your worldview it's automatically hippie shit. Which is why you're not a fucking philosopher's bootlace.

Whether or not something accords with my worldview is not really important. What's important is whether or not it's some crap some fag thought up while he was hitting the bong.

I can show you the way in which the boundaries of what is considered property capable of protection has changed according to economic and political considerations, therefore the meaning is arbitrary. QED. You think 100 years ago people could have successfully patented colours, or native plants with medicinal properties? Or to go in the reverse direction, you think slaves can still be bought and sold? You think the way in which lifesaving ************** products are monopolised and set at a price out of reach is an inevitable consequence of proprietary rights?

Not interesting. I could say similar things about any concept that has any modicum of philosophical interest. How the hell am I supposed to reason about anything interesting if I am to take these considerations as seriously as you do?

And for anyone who's not closed minded, and has an interest in protecting the freedom of information (which should include all of you who download) I suggest reading some of David Bollier's work such as Silent Theft. This is the blurb from Amazon:

"Until a 1998 federal court decision, a Minnesota publisher claimed a monopoly on access to all federal court decisions. A Texas company recently filed a patent on a kind of rice grown in India for centuries. Other businesses now claim ownership of mathematical algorithms embedded in software, valuable public lands acquired for five dollars an acre, and icebergs that they plan to transport and sell as fresh water.
In Silent Theft, David Bollier argues that a great untold story of our time is the staggering privatization and abuse of our common wealth. Corporations are engaged in a relentless plunder of dozens of resources that we collectively own-publicly funded medical breakthroughs, software innovation, the airwaves, the public domain of creative works, and even the DNA of plants, animals and humans. Too often, however, our government turns a blind eye-or sometimes helps give away our assets.
Amazingly, the silent theft of our shared wealth has gone largely unnoticed because we have lost our ability to see the commons. Spooling out one outrageous story after another, Bollier skillfully weaves together debates about the Internet, the environment, biotechnology, and the communications revolution. His fresh and compelling critique illuminates a rarely explored landscape in our political and cultural life.
Crisp and revelatory, Silent Theft is a bold attempt to develop a new language of the commons and, in the face of a market order that knows no bounds, to outline an ambitious new project for reclaiming our common wealth."

Which Abigor albums are worth listening to? I've heard Orkblut - The Retaliation and Nachthymnen Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom) and liked both of those and want albums that are of similar style/quality to these ones. I know that Fractal Possession sucks based on the few songs I've heard, so what's the latest material by them that's worth hearing?

Which Abigor albums are worth listening to? I've heard Orkblut - The Retaliation and Nachthymnen Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom) and liked both of those and want albums that are of similar style/quality to these ones. I know that Fractal Possession sucks based on the few songs I've heard, so what's the latest material by them that's worth hearing?

Verwüstung / Invoke the Dark Age and Opus IV are the only other two Abigor albums you need. The latter might be their best.