Black Metal.

I don't really care about anything after Frost. Eld is all right though, so I may check out Blodhemn at some stage. I had Monumension years and years ago, and iirc it was utterly fucking horrible.

I think it's obvious that Hordanes Land and Vikingligr Veldi are their best. :)

i do agree that the early stuff is excellent. for some reason i totally prefer the middle period: Mardraum and Monumension

Isa and the new one are my least faves. Ruun is amazing.

Below the Lights is amazing.

Ruun, Isa and Vertebrae are pretty good.

All of their albums have interesting stuff tbh, but I prefer their "prog" influenced albums, or whatever they should be called.

I borrowed Ondskapt - Dödens Evangelium, i really dig it. Love the 19th century-superstition feeling it has, like the barn sample of the first track, i just picture a bunch of goats and shit.

I am listening to Master's Hammer - Ritual and is really fucking good! I don't know how I have been missing out on this for so long. I've heard it a few times when I was in like 7th/8th grade but this time it fucking rules.

I am listening to Master's Hammer - Ritual and is really fucking good! I don't know how I have been missing out on this for so long. I've heard it a few times when I was in like 7th/8th grade but this time it fucking rules.

First two albums are being reissued on vinyl by NWN this month.

So I think the guy from Drowning the Light just sits in his room all day and writes music. He has another full-length out. I just got it, lets see how it sounds.