Black Metal.

I've seen Absu, Blut aus Nord, Fen, Austere, Funeral Mist and Archgoat discussed so far, as far as black metal albums already out in 2009. Guess how many of them I've heard.

Their first album is really good. I haven't heard the later ones, but I doubt that they're on the same level.

Yeah, the 1st is excellent, Apparently the other 2 have been re-released or Re-mastered (don't remember which it was, but I dunno how those turned out), but from the originals, they are hella good.

The Antaeus/Katharsis EP was recently released. My copy is in the mail at the moment. I'm not that interested in the Antaeus side, but I have a feeling the Katharsis song is going to be great.

Same here.

French BM ftw!

My fave BM bands:
Darkthrone, Elhaz, Grimlair, Temnozor', Mutiilation, Negura Bunget, Immortal, Burzum, Marblebog, Primordial, Varathron, Geimhre, Mirzadeh, Hate Forest, Aborym, In The Woods, Summoning, Bilskirnir, Xasthur, Silencer, Bann, Wolven Ancestry, Elysian Blaze, Leviathan, Fanisk.
:worship:

Same here!! Love Black Metal, but I would say Norwegian Black Metal FTW... its the biggest and greatest of the Black Metal scene!!!

You guys are so lucky that you are not restricted to the music you listen to... (I have limited ways and information of listening to my music, in other words I do it behind closed door because of my parents...) otherwise I would know every BM band you guys are talking about, I know many but there are still so many I want to listen to!!!

You guys are so lucky that you are not restricted to the music you listen to... (I have limited ways and information of listening to my music, in other words I do it behind closed door because of my parents...) otherwise I would know every BM band you guys are talking about, I know many but there are still so many I want to listen to!!!

Do you a headphones invention?

The Antaeus/Katharsis EP was recently released. My copy is in the mail at the moment. I'm not that interested in the Antaeus side, but I have a feeling the Katharsis song is going to be great.

I'd be inclined to agree, I didn't have any idea about this. 7"?

How old are you? If I was in high school I'd be in your situation but welcome here.:)

Cover.jpg