Black Metal.

I liked it. It sounds a lot like Agalloch.

Koude Haat apparently likes Ihsahn's solo music, and because of that, I can live with him considering me a poser for liking Fen. No offense.

Speaking of Fen, could anybody recommend me some other post rock/black metal stuff. I've been really into it for the past few weeks. The stuff I already know is; Agalloch, Amesouers, Alcest, Frail, Valfunde, and some other stuff I can't remember because I've been horrible with remembering stuff lately.

<3

dimmu-borgir_01_L.jpg

Exactly what I said in the post above, which wasn't very serious, although Ihsahn is really bad.

so you stalked my lastfm page for "bad" bands? im sure you could find a lot more bands that are shitty on my lastfm considering i have over 800 bands on it. :lol:

I actually just remembered seeing you listening to it once when I viewed your page. Don't give me so much credit. The only person who I have time to stalk is Dodens.

so you stalked my lastfm page for "bad" bands? im sure you could find a lot more bands that are shitty on my lastfm considering i have over 800 bands on it. :lol:

I don't know, Ihsahn's solo work is pretty awful. Peccatum are just as bad but I don't know if you like them or not because I haven't gotten the chance to stalk you myself. :p

Off topic so I apologise in advance...

I have just received the CD's Soulside Journey (Darkthrone of course) and Evil Genius (Abruptum) wnd they are apparently 1st presses... I have sussed out the metal archives to try and confirm first pressing but Am still not 100% on the Abruptum... Can anyone please advise if they have the 1st pressing Evil Genius and if so what is the CD matrix? Does yours have a barcode? Can you describe (or send a pic of) the razor?? Mine came with a razor but I'm still not convinced... As for the darkrhtone there is a barcode AND there is lyrics so I/m thinking it is the 2nd pressing... unfortunately there is the PARENTAL ADVISORY bit on the cover which I amn suspicious of, did they have thse on US discs in 1991?? Also if anyone can tell me the matrix for it I would appreciate it.

Would be awesome if anyone can help
:headbang::kickass: