Black Metal.

Nothing, but your thread had nothing of value or discussion added to it and therefore is considered spam. Also don't post in threads asking why mods lock things. PM them if you must.

One of the years best releases. Not really black metal but i like this album for different reasons, you can tell they really put everything they had into making this album. It's too bad they split up, i really enjoy what they managed to create with this album, they've certainly accomplished it.

So I guess the new Xasthur album, All Reflections Drained, is out and ready to be purchased now through the Hydra Head webstore or Reckless Records, as a cassette limited to 500 copies with 3 buttons and a patch, and will soon be out on vinyl through Hydra Head also. For anyone hoping for a CD release - It's not happening. It is strictly going to be an analog only release from what Reckless Records is saying.

Of course, but anyone hoping to own it on CD certainly won't be getting it on their CD player with a professionally pressed CD and professionally made packaging anytime soon. I think this is a pretty cool idea though, with all the extras and stuff. This will surly not be nearly as good as the only two records I really enjoy from him, Nocturnal Poisoning and The Funeral of Being, but I am looking forward to hearing this. I will buy the tape version pretty soon because I lack a vinyl record player at the moment.

I hope this new thing is not as shitty as Defective Epitaph. That was the weakest Xasthur by miles. I'll probably try and get the vinyl, as long as it's not too expensive. He's still not too far removed from Subliminal Genocide, which ruled.