Black Metal.

I personally don't like cradle but I know alot of people that do. To be honest I think they are completely overrated and one of the worst black metal bands. So many better ones...

I've been on a bit of a black metal kick lately, it's a genre that I need to get further into for sure. I like Handful Of Hate, Blodsrit, Immortal (of course), Dark Funeral, Marduk, and even Martriden (borderline blackened death whatever), Thy Infernal, Thornspawn, etc. Symphonic bm does nothing for me, I'm not a fan of keys in excess. Cradle and Borgir aren't real big with me, though DB have their moments. :headbang:

So you wish to discuss Symphonic Black? Alright will do.

Gods, stop making posts for which the only purpose is to demonstrate your infinite vessel of knowledge. Just comment on an ongoing discussion and say something relevant.

Cease this egomaniacal need for validation!

EDIT: not saying that you're the only egomaniacal poster here, but somehow I find your posts far more annoying than most.

Just bought that album myself, though it is in the mail as we speak and has not arrived. It's going to be epic from I have heard and much better than his most recent efforts. Plus, the packaging and artwork is pretty cool.

Also, just bought tickets for the Mayhem show in Chicago. Anyone seen them live recently?

Haha i wish i had enough money to see any show but hey... Get me a ticket haha. Don't forget a plane ticket. I'm just messin. Well have fun. Good shit.