Black Metal.

ANYWAY

somebody mentioned Kvist within the last couple of pages and I forgot how fucking solid and underappreciated For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike is

Fuck. Yes.

As soon as everything kicks in on Ars Manifesta you know you're in for a treat to the ears. Great fucking album. I would say that it's amazing how such a killer album is so widely unknown, but then again a lack of proper promotion can pretty much bury any release in obscurity.

MasterOLightning, I was just listening to some stuff on myspace you would probably dig. Pensées Nocturnes, French one-man depressive BM, not the sort of thing I go for too much, but it's more dynamic than most. There's a strong classical influence, not cheesy synths or anything, but rather melancholic violins and pianos which segues seamlessly in and out of the genuinely anguished BM. I'm off to order a copy of the album now.

MasterOLightning, I was just listening to some stuff on myspace you would probably dig. Pensées Nocturnes, French one-man depressive BM, not the sort of thing I go for too much, but it's more dynamic than most. There's a strong classical influence, not cheesy synths or anything, but rather melancholic violins and pianos which segues seamlessly in and out of the genuinely anguished BM. I'm off to order a copy of the album now.

Fuck, this is good depressive BM. Everyone should check this out. Here's the mypsace link http://www.myspace.com/penseesnocturnes.

Cobalt's new album 'Gin' is impressing me at the moment. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when going into it but almost all of the elements they throw in work well. For some reason I kept hearing a massive Opeth influence, but that could have the time signatures or something. Anyway its definitly pretty good.

I must say, almost every album I've listened to this year has ranged from great to masterpiece (Blut Aus Nord). I hope the high level of quality continues.

Not one V.C album this year, but two!

From Full Moon Productions...

Lots of new information! I have finally decided to move forward with releasing the VELVET CACOON "ATROPINE" release. Next week I will send the masters to be pressed (at 1000 copies).

Velvet Cacoon - P aa opal Poere Pr. 33

On a similar note, we expect the Velvet Cacoon "P aa opal Poere Pr. 33" masters to be here in the next week or so. More news on this very soon.