Black Metal.

So I finally grabbed Storming Evil and Violent Revenge yesterday. Had been putting those off for too long but I feel like they may not stack up to Arrival of the Carnivore.

And annoyingly I noticed after I bought them, they're the Brazilian presses on Kill Again records. Hopefully they don't sound like shit.

Annnnnd yeah I could have posted this in the thrash thread just as easy but thought this thread could use some riffs.

So I finally grabbed Storming Evil and Violent Revenge yesterday. Had been putting those off for too long but I feel like they may not stack up to Arrival of the Carnivore.

And annoyingly I noticed after I bought them, they're the Brazilian presses on Kill Again records. Hopefully they don't sound like shit.

Annnnnd yeah I could have posted this in the thrash thread just as easy but thought this thread could use some riffs.

One of my favorites from '14, but that album is thrash metal through and through.

So I just bought a copy of All the Witches Dance and if had me wondering, does anyone actually know where the album art comes from? Is it just a random desiccated corpse or is there something more to it?