Black Metal.

Though Emperor strayed a bit from traditional black metal with 'Anthems' and onwards, I believe they are the best from the 'Classic' Norwegian scene.

This I agree with. I even enjoy IX Equilibrium.

I much prefer Emperor's, Enslaved's, and Immortal's early works more than the other classic bands of the period.

Ah, I guess it's because I don't talk much on AIM during our conversations that you are ignorant of my affection for other genres

Or because you're a horny college student who thinks that saying "SEX" to me all the time will make me want to cyber so that's all you say besides "give me money"

It's not my fault you don't evoke any feelings in me besides being a hole in which to stick my member and having more money than you deserve which you should give to me.

AznKiser: i do like thrash, you penis fondler
Skjebnevette: I wish you weren't such a cuntish ass, otherwise we could probably get along

Not if you keep asking me for sex just to try to prove to me you're not gay

Also we do get along. When we talk about things other than metal.

In Jeraspunta... still hasn't made the huge impact on the international scene I thought it would. There wasn't even much of a stir when it was released. I agree in any case; as far as modern Black Metal goes, they're pretty much at the top of the genre. I imagine In Jeraspunta... will be one of those albums eventually recognized in a few years time and hailed as a forgotten masterpiece.

Hopefully their new album, Archaic Visions, will be finished soon and released this year. I can't wait.

Yeah definitely. It'll be really interesting to see what Dark Tribe does on their new record. If it does come out this year, I'm guessing it'll be in my top 5.

AznKiser: i do like thrash, you penis fondler
Skjebnevette: I wish you weren't such a cuntish ass, otherwise we could probably get along

Not if you keep asking me for sex just to try to prove to me you're not gay

Also we do get along. When we talk about things other than metal.

I don't want your sex you Imperial Dynasty Nazi Fuck.

AznKiser: i want to come to NJ

We need to stop this bullshit. Even I find it annoying and I'm the one doing it.