Black Metal.

i just listened to Astrofaes newest album. I can't really say if i think its better than their previous releases but i will say that i think this is damn good.
its mixed well and the production is great.

I'm currently listening to this, I think they've changed a lot since their last album.... the new one is good but a bit too death metalish for my taste, I wish it sounded more folky like the previous one.

the vocals are a lot more harsh and almost death metal like. I think the last half of the album picks up really well. you're right the folk influence is pretty much gone, but i think its a welcome change. This can almost be compared to Hate Forest, really not what i expected at all when i first listened to it but for the most part it is growing on me the more i listen to it.

you guys are crazy... Nokturnal Mortum are awesome... every album owns... the only thing about Nechrist that bothers me is the guitar tone...

I can't really get the nice part of Burzum's growl... I mean, I listened to War while reading the lyrics... That's not growl, I would maybe even call it screaming...
What's wrong with screaming? :(

my favourite nokturnal mortum is 'goat horns' followed by 'weltanschauung'
I agree, The Taste of Victory is pretty much the best song ever made imo.

And Nechrist rules, I never really thought of that album as an epic like Graveland or Weltanschauung, just blasting black metal.