Black Metal.

nocturnal depression may be ok musically, but when i heard the lead singer sobbing and being pathetic i just couldn't listen to them anymore

make a change kill themselves is right. it is gay and has nothing to do with metal.

nocturnal depression may be ok musically

The only song by them I thought was musically interesting is "Suicidal Metal Anthems" and all of the music on that is from other bands' songs since it's a tribute to depressing music or something, and I'd rather listen to any of those than Nocturnal Depression.

Got a little bored and browsed 2 pages of bunalti, found 2 BM bands that sound promising. One is Pagan Hellfire(listening atm--ambient/minimalistic would be best way to describe I think) canadiam bm. And going to listen to Abyssed next, written as an ambient bm group from pakistan

listen to sadomatic rites over and over until you like it. i'm saying this because if you're the kind of guy who doesn't like it then you owe it to your loved ones to improve yourself as a person.

So, after listening to it about a million freaking times, I can finally hear everything in Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum. What other stuff has this huge amount of depth to it?

Fianally got the Cemetary Urn cd,featuring current and past members of aussie legends Bestial Warlut,Abominator and Damaged,not quite as fullon warmetal as Bestial Warlust or Abominator but i think they were going for a more old school death metal approach, still has that raw and unhinged sound tho,good stuff!!

Fianally got the Cemetary Urn cd,featuring current and past members of aussie legends Bestial Warlut,Abominator and Damaged,not quite as fullon warmetal as Bestial Warlust or Abominator but i think they were going for a more old school death metal approach, still has that raw and unhinged sound tho,good stuff!!

Cemetary Urn are great. I've always considered them more death than black though. On a related note, wearing my Cemetary Urn shirt this very moment. :headbang:

Can't wait to see them in October... the week after Carcass I think.

Cemetary Urn are great. I've always considered them more death than black though. On a related note, wearing my Cemetary Urn shirt this very moment. :headbang:

Can't wait to see them in October... the week after Carcass I think.

That's Aweme man,i spoke to Andrew(guitarist) after the Immortal show,very friendly dude,much respect for both he and Damon,they'll go off!! :kickass: