Black Sabbath - I don't get it

Putting on Sweat Leaf from Master Of Reality while smoking some pot = the meaning of live. Well i´ve never actually smoked pot,but the song has always kicked ass.

i look down on people who don't smoke pot. unless they have to get drug tested, or something. no good do gooders

I look down on those who have never even tried it, but say that it's bad and that people who do it are losers. I used to smoke all the time, but I don't smoke anymore (it started making me depressed for some reason, but that was over ten years ago already).

yeah, that's what i meant.

i consider myself a better person when i'm high. much more patient and laid back

Anybody who looks down on somebody for not having tried drugs is kind of stupid.

You should've known that you already hated us during the months that you were too stupid to figure out how to register to a message board. :)

Sure, I think they are good. And sure, they were the first metal band. However, they are FAR from being a favorite band of mine, and they are FAR from the most talented metal band ever, both in compositional ability and technical musical proficiency. So, can someone please explain to me how so many people think that Black Sabbath are the best metal band that ever existed. And don't say "because they were the first." Sure, it's a fact that they were the first, but I wanna hear concrete evidence that they were the best, because I just don't see it.

*prepares for an onslaught of flames*

maybe you're just a little bit too young to appreciate metal roots.as you say there are far more improved versions of what Black Sabbath has done since then.Black Sabbath was the first Heavy Metal band I ever heard and noone else sounded like them back then. I'm only eight years older than you.I'm sure some people older than me like what they did even more than I do.Their first album came out the year I was born.

You should've known that you already hated us during the months that you were too stupid to figure out how to register to a message board. :)

i seriously blew it. i really thought i could get along here but it's impossible. can't have any conversation about anything ever without 10 assholes jumping in with stupid insults.

i seriously blew it. i really thought i could get along here but it's impossible. can't have any conversation about anything ever without 10 assholes jumping in with stupid insults.

Grow some balls and just talk about music.