Bloodshed Over Bochum

brilliant...........pure bliss.............

A fury divine and Risen from the sea ripped a thousand new assholes in me.

Im glad that fred will give me a drum head & i dont have to go to the front or othing haha. But still Alex, thats fucking amazing for you.

As always, its so good drinking after each show with the band and fans, its unreal............and Gazz, i have no idea, i didnt see him all of tonight or last night once the show started.

Fuck Wacken, fuck Summer Breeze, fuck Metal Camp, fuck Graspop. fuck Hellfest, fuck Inferno, fuck Sweden Rock, Fuck Earthshaker etc.......Bloodshed OVer Bochum is the greatest thing anyone will ever witness in their life.......

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think today will be a good day to die? Because I think that is what I will probably do tonight... We were just chilling and stuff and I just HAD TO put on 1000 years of oppression and I am not even at the show yet and I started crying and shaking and like going mad and stuff... i mean what the fucking shit...

Do you think today will be a good day to die? Because I think that is what I will probably do tonight... We were just chilling and stuff and I just HAD TO put on 1000 years of oppression and I am not even at the show yet and I started crying and shaking and like going mad and stuff... i mean what the fucking shit...

haha, ahh its going to be yet again........amazing. But dont play to much AA before i get there!! unless you dont mind playing the cds over and over which im assuming you dont!

Where silent god stands guard will give me the biggest hard on haha.

Ill be leaving soon Tina so ill see you in a bit!!

haha, ahh its going to be yet again........amazing. But dont play to much AA before i get there!! unless you dont mind playing the cds over and over which im assuming you dont!

Where silent god stands guard will give me the biggest hard on haha.

Ill be leaving soon Tina so ill see you in a bit!!

I am so much looking forward to having you here! You never told me you have rabbits! I so much love you for that, brother!!!

:headbang::kickass:

did they play the crusher bonus tracks (Risen from the sea/Eyes of horror)?

They played Risen from the sea but unfortunately not Eyes of horror :(
But Tattered Banners...rocked my fucking head :rofl:D

This was so fucked.
My one and only and innermost wish was to be in the frontline for 1000 Years of Oppression. We arrived at the venue quite early (at least we were thinking that) at like 18:10 and at the entrance, there was this line that just wouldn't end and I thought well there goes my frontline.
We finally got in and I was like crying, and Rhonda - she would have sold her soul to get me in the frontline. She pulled me into the hall, got me a place in the second line and just pushed me there. And then that girl who stood there went like oah thats my place bababa I am a greater fan than you and I won't let you stand here because my boyfriend is coming and stuff blablabla... I would have fucking stood back until 1000 years was being played and after it I would like have pushed her back in her place again and spend her some beers and stuff, but nevermind.
I was standing in second line and I messenged everyone to get my brother here because I was so lost and felt out of place and stuff...
My brother came to me and the show started and the world was about being alright again and then that disgusting guy with no shirt on fell over me and pushed me to the third line and his sweat was all over me and I felt like puking into his face...
I somehow made it back to the second line when it was about time, and then there was this nice guy who put his arm around me and tried to push me to the frontline, but on the other side there was that fucking weirdo who wouldn't let me stand there for one fucking song. He was there all the time and he wouldn't let me stand there for the one song that means about everything to me. He didn't know so I can't blame him, but anyway... He got mad at me and pushed me and squeeze my rips so I had a hard time breathing, but still I wouldn't go away because 1000 years just started, and... well I got what I wanted, I screamed my fucking soul out, and then I just had to leave because I couldn't breathe anymore, so...
...that was my show.

I am at home now and I am gonna get wasted because I need to.

that happened with me when i saw them, i didnt enjoy them like i was suppose to, cause everyone basically sqeezed me and i was dehydrated, i wish that day would be back, and id just stand on the back, headbanging and singing along!

I think I had more luck than the two who wrote before me. I stood at the frontline the whole show today just to see Across the Rainbow Bridge. Olavi was staring at me all the time and he nodded and I was sure I would get one of his plectrums. All in all I got yesterday the pick from Ted because he threw it into my horn. I gave it to him and asked him to sign it. Then he said he couldn't sign it because it's empty and he put the plectrum in it and said "Now I can sign it"...I love these guys. Today I got Johan's pick and of course Olavi's pick. But when I had this playlist and the drumstick in my hand, too, I thought I will collapse! Later two guys from the Twilight of the Thunder God video who stood on the stage too at Pursuit of Vikings signed the playlist. I still cannot believe what the hell I got there! I'm totally satisfied with the four days and I am not a bit tired! Now I try to get drunk with what is over from silvester...something like 4 bottles of beer and a bit mead...I hope it will be enough!
In this spirit
HAPPY NEW YEAR VIKING HORDE!!!
HAVE A NICE PARTY TONIGHT!!!
AND TRY NOT TO WAKE UP AT THE HOSPITAL!!!
!!!AMON AMARTH!!!

I think I am missing one song. Correct me if im wrong, I am still tired as hell (drove more then 350 km ;))
Offcourse versus the world is in the right order, the rest is random :)

Death in fire
For the Stabwounds in Our Backs
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
Versus the World
Across the Rainbow Bridge
Down the Slopes of Death
Thousand Years of Oppression
Bloodshed
...and Soon the World Will Cease to Be

Vallhall awaits me
Fate of norns
Free will sacrifice
Guardians of asgaard
Twilight of the thunder god
Burning creation
Cry of the blackbirds
Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds
Pursuit of vikings

so you guys. what happened at the new years eve party??? I couldnt be there because I left Bochum yesterday before the Show. how fuckin great was it? was it like " Oh my god, now I can fuckin die" or just the greeatest party of all time??? Was so great to see all of you guys and get to know you. the three Days will ever be in my mind as the best fuckin Time I had. cant wait for Festivals to start and for the full of hate Tour.

ROCK ON FUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am missing one song. Correct me if im wrong, I am still tired as hell (drove more then 350 km ;))
Offcourse versus the world is in the right order, the rest is random :)

Death in fire
For the Stabwounds in Our Backs
Where Silent Gods Stand Guard
Versus the World
Across the Rainbow Bridge
Down the Slopes of Death
Thousand Years of Oppression
Bloodshed
...and Soon the World Will Cease to Be

Vallhall awaits me
Fate of norns
Free will sacrifice
Guardians of asgaard
Twilight of the thunder god
Burning creation
Cry of the blackbirds
Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds
Pursuit of vikings

I think the second part was more like:

Valhall awaits me
Free Will Sacrifice
Fate of Norns
Guardians of Asgard
Burning Creation
Sorrow through the Nine Worlds
Twilight of the Thunder God
Siegreicher Marsch (german)

Cry of the Black Birds
Pursuit of Vikings

I don't know if it's right but I remember Johan announced "Siegreicher Marsch" as last song.

so you guys. what happened at the new years eve party??? I couldnt be there because I left Bochum yesterday before the Show. how fuckin great was it? was it like " Oh my god, now I can fuckin die" or just the greeatest party of all time??? Was so great to see all of you guys and get to know you. the three Days will ever be in my mind as the best fuckin Time I had. cant wait for Festivals to start and for the full of hate Tour.

ROCK ON FUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!

New Years Eve Party... was a bit of .. lame.

Standard metal disco and at eve there came a little message through the speaker... "happy new year". That's all. For a disco not bad for a New Years Eve Party boring.