Bloodshed Over Bochum

Well, those 4 evenings were absolutely BEYOND AWESOME! And anyone who says that Bochum is a shitty town can stay in their shitty hellhole, *especially* Frankfurt, thanks a lot ;)

To all other guests and especially our foreign metal friends: I hope you enjoyed your stay in Bochum and the Zeche :D

Not much to add I think, only: thanks to all!

I know I was a bit spent during the day of Dec 31, but once I got to the venue I could have a few beers once more.

Bloody hell a of of beer has been had by me now since Saturday :p

Relaxing at a friends place in Ahaus, close to the Holland border. Was a few beers yesterday, but a calm night with some music and DVD:s.

Was very nice to meet everyone, chat and share beers, awesome nights for sure and nothing I will ever forget.

dont think so. their has been a Bloodshed Shirt. the other ones for the nights with the record cover and something on the back.
pretty awesome ones. ^^
the bloodshed shirt has a print mistake. It says Bloodshed 2009 on it.

check Bochum picture Thread for Shirt pics

just stumpled around the early posts of this thread and started wondering. Rhonda.... where has your Monkey suit has been??????

Wow it sounds really awesome. A pity I couldnt make it to bochum. but as student you just dont have the money something like this. well i hope there will be a dvd so I can enjoy it a bit later on my pc :)

And I also hope that they play some old songs on the Full of Hate Tour, I mean now that they have practised them. Sorrow throughout... and once sent... would be super awesome!

Well, those 4 evenings were absolutely BEYOND AWESOME! And anyone who says that Bochum is a shitty town can stay in their shitty hellhole, *especially* Frankfurt, thanks a lot ;)

To all other guests and especially our foreign metal friends: I hope you enjoyed your stay in Bochum and the Zeche :D

You take the words out of my heart! :headbang:
Ah well and how could they not love the Zeche. They have the best pizza I ever had for 3€! I think about going there just for having dinner :lol:

... awesome nights for sure and nothing I will ever forget.
I can think of about 1000 things I won't ever forget, especially you brother, but the most hilarious part was the wasted pirate going "eine kleine Scheisse" over and over.

dont think so. their has been a Bloodshed Shirt. the other ones for the nights with the record cover and something on the back.
pretty awesome ones. ^^
the bloodshed shirt has a print mistake. It says Bloodshed 2009 on it.

Yea and I still don't know if I should hate it or find it cute :lol::lol::lol: But it is awesome!

Back to work and reality today, my head is still full of messed memories and every time some of them flash through my head, I can barely hold myself laughing. My people said I now completely lost my mind and they are probably right. :kickass:

I'm back home, too...Well, I already was back home 10 minutes after leaving the Zeche :D

I gotta thank the guys from Amon Amarth so much for this...I will always remember these 4 days as some of the best of my life.

They are so nice...even when they got crowded by fans on the New Years Eve Party, they were always polite and took millions of pictures with their fans. Just great. I took pictures with Johan (S) and Fredrik at the party...

Also all the fans that were there, were some of the best I ever encountered...I never felt such a great atmosphere during a show like on these 4 days...simply amazing. We met those 3 guys from Munich who were very cool...so we spend the New Years Eve with them.

Thanks to everybody who was there for making this event what it was...