books???

Last great book (borrowed of a friend) I have been reading:

Das Erbe von Avalon (Heritage of Avalon) by Grazyna Fosar & Franz Bludorf

It's about geometer & sacred geometry, etc...

These are all books they have published, I need to get them all:

Vernetzte Intelligenz (Network Intelligence)
Das Erbe von Avalon (Heritage of Avalon)
Resonanz der Psyche (Resonance of the Psyche)
Zaubergesang (Magic Chant)
Reif für die Zukunft (Ready for the Future)
Der kosmische Mensch (Cosmic Man)
Dialog mit dem Unsichtbaren (Dialogue with the Invisible)

http://www.fosar-bludorf.com/index.htm

a bit about the Authors:

http://www.fosar-bludorf.com/vita_eng.htm

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
That sounded interesting indeed!

I don't like that we/one/ppl(whatever) call ppl "ill" because they have problems of some psycological sort. (It seem to me)that will only make things feel worse. As if they're crazy (well, maybe some are, whatthehell do I know, but it doesn't seem so to me)

Yeah, I think so too, indeed interesting!

People with psycological sort of problems need help. I try to understand the background of those people and try to deal with...
Not always easy...

Originally posted by godisanathiest
Varg Vikernes manages to contradict himself so many times within one sentence. Its ridiculous. I've seen seven year old children with more mature worldviews than he has... [/B]

And then every year at Winter Solstice, Loki comes down from the north poll in a sleigh guided by demons. If you're a good little aryan boy or girl, he gives you blue eyes, but if you're bad he gives you brown eyes because looking into brown eyes is like looking into an ass.
:)

What do I read? Not as much as people would assume. ;) Okay seriously, the books I would reccomend are...

A Clockwork Orange (Anthony Burgess)
If on a winter's night a traveler... (Italo Calvino)

And when asked "Do you read comics?" I would have to answer YEAH! :D

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Squee
I Feel Sick
Lenore
Knights of the Dinner Table

Originally posted by Drexle
And when asked "Do you read comics?" I would have to answer YEAH! :D

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Squee
I Feel Sick
Lenore
Knights of the Dinner Table
woohoo! another KODT fan! :D
do you play RPG Drexle?

Yeah, but I haven't gamed in a good long time now... about 6 months. My experience with games is mostly D&D (3E mostly, some 2nd ed) and Call of Cthulhu. I like reading about Mage: the Ascention and would like to play in a game that's run well, but it seems so open ended and open to interpretation that it would just turn into a huge headache for a GM.

Heres whats on my desk shelf at the moment:

Clive Barker- Great and Secret Show
- Everville
- Sacrament
Michael Moynihan- Lords of Chaos
Mark Z. Danielewski- House of Leaves (5 reads and counting!)
Chuck Palahniuk- Choke
- Invisible Monsters
- Survivor
Cormac McCarthy- Blood Meridian ( as I said, READ THIS!)
Neitzsche- Twilight of the Idols
- The Antichrist
Jack Kerouac- On the Road
Umberto Eco- The Island of the Day Before
- The Name of the Rose
The Encyclopedia of Guitar Chords
The FBI- A Comprehensive History and Reference
Alan Dershowitz- Shouting Fire
Jared Diamond- Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
The King James bible- provides so much ammo on it's own....:lol:

High Priest - Timoty Leary
Flash Back - Timoty Leary
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
The Devils of Loudun - Aldous Huxley
Adonis - Aldous Huxley
Lucifer Rebellion - J.J. Benitez
1984 - George Orwell
And some Edgar Alan Poe poems.

Pretty good stuff!!:)

Originally posted by Sadistik
Heres whats on my desk shelf at the moment:

Clive Barker- Great and Secret Show
- Everville
- Sacrament
Michael Moynihan- Lords of Chaos
Mark Z. Danielewski- House of Leaves (5 reads and counting!)
Chuck Palahniuk- Choke
- Invisible Monsters
- Survivor
Cormac McCarthy- Blood Meridian ( as I said, READ THIS!)
Neitzsche- Twilight of the Idols
- The Antichrist
Jack Kerouac- On the Road
Umberto Eco- The Island of the Day Before
- The Name of the Rose
The Encyclopedia of Guitar Chords
The FBI- A Comprehensive History and Reference
Alan Dershowitz- Shouting Fire
Jared Diamond- Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
The King James bible- provides so much ammo on it's own....:lol:

Whooaahh!!! And thought it silly to red three books at the time, 'cause I'll never get finished! Are you a person who finish all the things you start? Cause if you are, then I really admire you!! (To say like they do in WoT: Blood and bloody ashes!! hehe)

Originally posted by Drexle
Yeah, but I haven't gamed in a good long time now... about 6 months. My experience with games is mostly D&D (3E mostly, some 2nd ed) and Call of Cthulhu. I like reading about Mage: the Ascention and would like to play in a game that's run well, but it seems so open ended and open to interpretation that it would just turn into a huge headache for a GM.
I've been playing for quite some years now.. and my group has just started up with a new game: Wheel of Time! :D it such a great game! everytime I take the book up to read I just flip thorugh it, looking at the pictures, it is so much great artwork in it! :)
everyone who reads WoT should check out that game, even though you dont plan to play the game, it is a great place to get information about different stuff in the WoT world...

more games i have playd: Vampire: The Masqurade, Vampire: Dark Ages, EON, Midle Earth, Deadlands, AD&D, Palladium, Shadowrun, Millenium End.. think that is all of them :)

Books which I'm reading now (at least trying to read):

Lucius Shepard: The Golden
Nancy A. Collins: Sunglasses after dark
Oscar Wilde: The picture of Dorian Gray

Some books which I've read and liked:

All Dragonlance books
Some Eddings
Anthony Burgess: Clockwork Orange
Douglas Adams: The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Bram Stoker's Dracula (don't remember the writer)
Anne Rice's vampire books
Stephen King's books
Dean Koontz's books
Edgar Allan Poe's books
H.P. Lovecraft's books

I was too tired to write all the names :p

@HellSpawn... So WoT is a good game? Tell me more about it! What kind of system is it? How are the classes and races? How about magic? ? ? ? Soo many q´s.. Is there a homepage?

-phyros (wondering)

I loved JRR Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings, but I can't remember the author either ;) :lol:

now I'm reading The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett a MUST for Monty Python worshippers!

Originally posted by Phyros
@HellSpawn... So WoT is a good game? Tell me more about it! What kind of system is it? How are the classes and races? How about magic? ? ? ? Soo many q´s.. Is there a homepage?

-phyros (wondering)
first of all, it is a GREAT GAME! :D
it is based on the same system as D&D(D20 system). exept the magic system, and well, the races.. there are only two races you can play; Human and Ogier... but ofcourse if the GM, and the players, want it, it is posible to play as all evil, and then you can play as Myrddraal and Trolloc :D there are not rules for making characters like this, but its not any problem really...
and for the classes, you can play whatever you like :)
Algai'd'siswai(example of Algai'd'siswai in WoT:Bael, Couladin, Gaul, Rhuarc),
Armsman(a Whitecloak, a champion, a foot soldier, mercenary ect.(example of Armsman in WoT: Gareth Bryne, Padron Naill, Gawyn Trakand)),
Initiate(Accepted Aes Sedai or Dedicated Asha'man, or even in training for Wise One or Atha'an Miere Windfinder),
Noble(well this one speaks for iself :) ),
Wanderer(explorers, merchants, outlaws, gamlbers, peddlers, Thatha'an ect.(example of Wanderer in WoT: Mat Cauthon, Loil, Raen)),
Wilder(as easy as a Wilder... :) (example of Wilders in WoT: Nynaeve al'Meara, Asra)),
Woodsman(well, they are hunters and good armsmen(example of Woodsmen in WoT: Tam al'Thor, Abell Cauthon)
and well thats the classes

and the GM can put the game wereever he want... in the lands of the Seanchan, or in the unknow world beound the Aiel Waste. and in whatever time he want, it could even be playd in the Age of Legends, but all this will depend on the Gm working alot with it, since you dont get any more information from the RPG book then you get in the WoT books...