books???

Currently reading

The Songs of Maldoror by Lautreamont

The mists of avalon by i don't remember

Eulogy of the madness By Erasme

So was spoken Zarathoustra by Nietzsche

Treaty of the despair by Kierkegaard

Warmly recommanded :

All books of Antonio Lobo Antunes (my all time favourite author)

Less than zero by Bret Easton Ellis (bout drug)

Under the volcano by Malcolm Lowry (love and alcohol addiction)

The trilogy of the Ants by Bernard Werber (animal fiction, really great)

My favoritt book(s) is clearly, Lord of the rings (WELL DUH), Silmarillion, The dark elf trillogy (by R.A Salvatore) and the Crystal shard by R.A Salvatore, if you play Rolelpaying game (D&D) these books are a MUST

Haha, Morg, guess which book I'm currently reading? It deals with getting settled in Sweden :) . It's called Sweden - your second home.
I know the way I think about this is too "romantic" most of the time....though I'm trying to be realistic about it also. It will most likely never happen but it's still an interesting read. And still an option :D

If you look for interesting characters, and do not mind a rather normal fantasy story - Waylander by David Gemmel would be an option! :) I like that book.

Currently reading: The Huns (book about their history, culture, religion, language, warfare, etc...)

What I read the most is this: H.P. Lovecraft!
Yeah, I love his tales of evil!

I'm currently reading Stephen Hawking (the scientist).
I dunno the English title, but directly translated it's
'Universe without limits'

And reading it makes me realise I'm nothing... as a physical entity,
that is. But that's not what MY world evolves around anyhow :D

Just reading "Newjack", in which an investigative reporter became a prison guard to see what th real prison world is like. Pretty intense. The reporters a good writer, though, so it holds together, though he toots his own horn WAY too much, as though he's the first reporter ever to pull a scam to get a story....interesting though...

my favorite book is currently howard bloom's the lucifer principle, a scientific look into the forces of history. intriguing topics which read with the ease of a novel.
another notable is albert camus' resistance, rebellion, and death. one can only hope to achieve a fraction of this man's insight within a lifetime.

And that would be Schiller's drama, I suppose? ;)

I'm currently reading "High Fidelity" by Hornby. Before that, I had "About A Boy". After that, I'll turn to "Il Club Dumas" by Arturo Perez-Reverte.