books???

You all know I don't read books... But, I have started reading
now! >:eek:P hehe...

Finished Nick Hornby's "How to Be Good" in two days, and
I've moved on to "Lord of the Rings". I am passed the boring
start of the book, and I'm really looking forward to enjoy the
rest of it! >:eek:)

And: Good choice Gauny! :eek:)

Isn´t Book 10 the last one? I read somwhere that it would be?
Whoever said that was wrong... according to RJ himself, there'll be twelve books (but do remember; he said it'd be a trilogy when book #1 was released ;) ).

As for my favorite books: Jack Vance's "Tales of the Dying Earth"; "Projekt Nyaga" and "Arken" by Peter Nilson (unfortunately, I'd doubt they're translated to English).

(And BTW, this is my first post in the Vintersorg forum. Hi :wave: )

I start reading "Warum Frauen nicht einparken und Männer nicht zuhören können"-Why women can'T park and men can't listen.
I'm rather interested in the listen thing :) For I already know why women can't drive :D

Aleister (Alexander Edward) Crowley (1875-1947) = Poet, Author, Magickian (known as the Master Therion), Yogi, Philosopher, Mountain Climber, Drug User and Satyr...
Well if you use the google search for Aleister Crowley , I'm sure you find many interesting sources telling you more about him...

For the people that are looking for philosophy, i recommend Marx, Nietzsche and Hegel(i think someone have already done this, but i was out of time and couldn't read all the posts). For the ones that are just looking for a book with no preferences, i recommend anything by Arhut C. Clarke(specially 2001, 2010, 2061 and 3001). And who know... maybe mr. V could write a book in the future... i'm sure it will be a good read... :D

Morgana said:
Aleister (Alexander Edward) Crowley (1875-1947) = Poet, Author, Magickian (known as the Master Therion), Yogi, Philosopher, Mountain Climber, Drug User and Satyr...
Well if you use the google search for Aleister Crowley , I'm sure you find many interesting sources telling you more about him...

haha ok, thanks for the info, sounds interesting indeed.
tried searching at a large online bookstore and they had lot of stuff with and about him. i'll add one to my "to buy"-list :)