Breaking Bad

I can't even handle it. I don't have cable so I have to wait for iTunes to upload it tomorrow, which should be the most soul-crushing 12 hours of my life.

Damn man, that sucks. I usually don't get into shows, but since this season returned I've been blown the fuck away.

i cant watch it live, so i generally download a torrent an hour after its finished, which should be the most soul-crushing 1 hour of my life.

I'm a big fan of the series but I'm not really sad it's ending. I'm actually glad they didn't drag it to 7 or 8 seasons (*cough*dexter*cough*) to take advantage of its huge popularity and instead they're finishing it on a high note and on their terms. That's one of the many reasons why it's one of the best tv series ever created.

i cant watch it live, so i generally download a torrent an hour after its finished, which should be the most soul-crushing 1 hour of my life.

Man, I feel for you guys having to wait.

it better be fucking crazy! dexters finale wasnt very good

I hope so.

I'm not reading this thread until I'm done with the season. Just watched episode 7 (5th season) yesterday:oops:

I don't blame you.

Never watched it. I've heard it's alright.

Yeah, its alright :headbang:

I'm a big fan of the series but I'm not really sad it's ending. I'm actually glad they didn't drag it to 7 or 8 seasons (*cough*dexter*cough*) to take advantage of its huge popularity and instead they're finishing it on a high note and on their terms. That's one of the many reasons why it's one of the best tv series ever created.

Absolutely, I totally agree.

Musically, there are so many bands that I lost all respect for, or at least a lot of it, because of their late 70s/80's material. Its better to go out with a bang.

Breaking Bad brings out my inner fanboy and I took tomorrow off work so I can enjoy it in bed with a cup of tea.

Will be logging out of facebook tonight so I avoid all the spoilers.

Also: I recently got a new HD tv and it's fucking weird watching the show in HD. It's like watching a soap opera for lack of a better way to describe it.

That's the goddamn motherfucking motion smoother effect that's enabled by default on every HDTV I've encountered in the last few years - fortunately you're usually able to disable it in the menu (as well as adaptive contrast and any other shit that doesn't present the source material exactly as it originally is - all that garbage is the TV equivalent of the BBE Sonic Maximizer or SRS WOW)

Finale was amazing. Im not a huge T.V. nut but ive been watching for the last few seasons week to week. They tied up all the loose ends. The Lydia thing was really obvious but I honestly didnt see it coming. They did a perfect job in my estimation.

Perfect ending to a perfect show. My favorite TV Series of all time.

Yeah it worked, it could have easily disappointed on a few levels but it really delivered what I really wanted as a viewer after five seasons. It's definitely not easy to live up to all that hype and expectation but for me it managed to go out on a high note.