California

Erik said:
You mean countries like Europe and Africa? :D
Heehee, very true.

I'm a white American. Several generations ago there was apparently a large amount of German and Welsh fuckos in my family, hence I identify with that being my heritage, but I would hardly consider myself German/Welsh-American or anything wacky like that. I'm white, born from two white people in California in the middle of the fucking desert. I do definitley identify myself culturally with the desert, but I suppose that's painfully obvious to most that know me. :)

Anyone ever watch the Dave Chapelle show? I really like black humor, and I think he's exceptionally good.

He did a sketch where he played a blind old coot in the bible belt, and all his life he thought he was white. So much so that he was a white supremacist in the Ku Klux Klan. In fact, he was an Imperial Wizard!! He had a white friend who felt sorry for him and never told him that he was actually black.

One day, he was asked to lead a KKK rally and he had the pillow case over his head so nobody in the audience knew what he looked like. Towards the end of the rally, he removed his 'mask' to the dismay of the white audience who proceeded to vomit all over themselves.

Needless to say, he was stripped of his Imperial Wizard ranking and thrown out of the KKK. The saddest part of the story wasn't in finding out that he was black, but that he divorced his wife of 25 years due to her being a 'my pals lover'.

:lol:

:lol: Dave Chappelllelelelel is funny, his show was okay. Is it still on? I haven't had anything beyond channels 2 through 13 for a long time.

JayKeeley said:
Well, that would require the average American to learn something about another country. Höh.
Good point, I always feel like asking someone who proudly wears some sort of nationalistic symbol about his country's most shameful incident to see how much pride he/her actually does have in his/her origins, not to mention how much knowledge of the past.

NAD said:
Heehee, very true.

I'm a white American. Several generations ago there was apparently a large amount of German and Welsh fuckos in my family, hence I identify with that being my heritage, but I would hardly consider myself German/Welsh-American or anything wacky like that. I'm white, born from two white people in California in the middle of the fucking desert. I do definitley identify myself culturally with the desert, but I suppose that's painfully obvious to most that know me. :)
yeh. i think the term 'african american' to describe somone who wasnt even born in africa is fuckin stupid. theres nothing special, they're just another american like me. i dont call myself 'european american', even though thats where all of my various ancestors are from. its rediculous. its another stupid phrase to make a minority feel special when they're excatly the same as the rest of us. racism and racial pride are so fucking retarded. you were born that way, you cant control it. whats the point of hating or being overly proud? people too often confuse race with culture, and they're different...although many stereotypes do ring true much of the time...
-neal

JayKeeley said:
Well, you're talking to me! :)

I'm writing, and not only directly to you. I'm not often rude, though, and that keeps me from calling sandniggers sandniggers or sealniggers sealniggers or riceniggers riceniggers etc to their faces. Plus I guess this doesn't count as what I 'generally' do.

Sorath said:
I'm not often rude, though, and that keeps me from calling sandniggers sandniggers or sealniggers sealniggers or riceniggers riceniggers etc to their faces. Plus I guess this doesn't count as what I 'generally' do.
Oh, well that makes it ok then. :tickled:

And what the hell is a "sealnigger", boy? :lol: You got something against the fucking Eskimo?

I wanna move to Arizona, somebody find me a job there. Words do not describe the fun I had while driving through that state. Even being stuck in traffic had nothing to do with fucking California's hedonistic mannerisms.

It's damn near 6am and I'm still drinking beer. Toomorrrow I shall pay. Tonight was worth it.

Classic thread revisited...so, when the budget emergency declared, did the entire population of California wake up with the exact same thought in their collective mind: "What were we thinking?" I imagine that happens pretty often, here in New York we get that feeling of dread and shared guilt every time Hillary hints at making a run for president.

At least Hillary supports a shared, or universal, health care system like that of Canada. SO does Howard Dean, which is why the dems will get my vote.

I'm tired of rising healthcare costs while my salary stays the same. And the repubs seem not to care.

I really have to get out of this forsaken pit. I'm seriously considering moving back in with the folks for a few months to save up some cash to make my escape easier.

EDIT: I just went through this whole thread again, it's seriously one of the best on the forum, I laughed, I cried, I hurled.

wayne's-world.jpg