Canada

Martial Barrage...they've recorded the split with Arghoslent - Send Forth the best ye breed.

I wonder if they sound as good as Arghoslent. Don't know many canadian bands though.

Martial Barrage...they've recorded the split with Arghoslent - Send Forth the best ye breed.

I wonder if they sound as good as Arghoslent. Don't know many canadian bands though.

They are good,although Arghoslent owns them on that split,fuck Sacramentary Abolishment were good,they were just as good and crazy if not more so than Rites Of Thy Degringolade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that here in Canada there is suppost to be tons of metalheads. Where i live i know there is hardly any. Here the metalheads are like shy, they keep to them selves.

Canada's fuckin huge. Most of its trve metalheads probably dwell in the far northern regions of the ice and snow, away from the rampant homosexuality and liberal bullshit of the major cities.

Dude, I can't even believe that. It's like some of my favorite atmospheric bm ever. Both albums are top notch.

I forgot

Neuraxis
Martyr
Annihilator
3 Inches Of Blood
Baptized In Blood

mostly all the good shit comes out of Quebec IMO.

Mitochondrion seems seriously overrated. Just sounds really lame and boring. I'll stick with the more orthodox stuff like Revenge, etc. even though there are only shallow similarities.