Character leaked

Xzar said:
So far I probably like Am I 1? and New Build the best, but my opinions change twice a day :D
hehe. after saying my fav was the endless feed (like 20 mins ago) my mind has already been changed :tickled:! I'll go with both for now. "The Endless Feed" and "Dry Run". Eh but with so many great tracks who knows! :lol:

At the moment "My Negation" is my favorite. All songs have the same high level, but this one has an adequate length + some of the best growls :loco:.

Now that I know this album is kickin ass I gonna delete that leaked version soon. I still wanna have fun on the release date ^^

MagSec4 said:
Oh lord...

Is that a bonus track? :D

for the first time since 1993, my favourite song on a dt record is the same as hyena's: dry run. but i think the whole record is overall superior to damage done, far better than haven or the gallery, about as good as the mind's i, not quite as amazing as projector and skydancer.

I'm sure "lost to apathy" will be the ending track of all DT concerts. Just like Final Resistance ^^

Christ this album is fantastic. Rahvin, will any of the songs be on their setlists for upcoming shows? I'm going to see them, all being well, in December, and it'd be great to hear some of these songs :)

@de: i'm pretty sure a lot of the songs will be in the setlist. i have my own prediction: one thought, lost to apathy, mind matters, the new build, the endless feed. we'll see when the tours start. :)

Heh... i'll always like In Flames, even with their newer stuff... but Dark Tranquility are astounding in that each album gets better throughout their career... I expect now less with the new one