chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? they wope you up at 10:30? :(
i have known something worse: one day my brother had to got to school, but i didnt have to. At like, /:30 am he started to play the guitar really loud and that woke me up :mad: :mad:
I got up at 10:00, but I went to bed at 11:00 last night. I was so tired after travelling the whole day... Away from 8:44 am til 9:00 pm!

No, I woke up at that time (I have the problem that I can't sleep in too much hehe, dunno why), but my parents scolded me for that :mad: :erk: :puke: :ill: :cry: .

Ahh yes, family always wake you up :puke: :mad: .

i couldnt sleep in much till i was 10 or something, but since then, I can sleep in a lot, but i cant wake up early anymore so i often end up being a bit late for the first course in the morning....

Here its not the family that wakes me up, but the f**** neighbors! one family on the 1st floor of our building has kids that always slam the door between their appartment and the hall...

i couldnt sleep in much till i was 10 or something, but since then, I can sleep in a lot, but i cant wake up early anymore so i often end up being a bit late for the first course in the morning....

Haha that's two of us then :p . The problem is that my Uni is a bit far away, like 1 hour by bus, and 'tis in another province. Still 'tis not so far away (small country ye know :p ?), but I am always late because of the damn traffic jams hehe :lol: :rolleyes: :p .

The worst case is on Freya's Day, in which I have to be there at 7, so I'm always like, "Yeah fucking right, I'll never be @ that time there!" I'm always like 30 min late on Freya's Day.

Here its not the family that wakes me up, but the f**** neighbors! one family on the 1st floor of our building has kids that always slam the door between their appartment and the hall...

Haha well the problem in me case is that sometimes my neighbours make some fucking parties (we're a "party" culture ye know? :p ), and they play their music SO fucking loud!!! I wouldn't mind if it were good music, but it ain't, so I'm like "WTF WON'T YOU LET ME SLEEP?!?". Then I start punching the wall like crazy (one time I kinda cut my knuckles :rolleyes: :p . Another time I unconsiously broke a window in my room that's near the bed -apparently I was having a dram in which I was fighting or something hehehe :lol: ), and after a few punches they get the message :heh: .

Oh, when I'll live alone I'll live so far away from civilization :cry: :headbang: :kickass: :p .

^ Agreed, I hate thin walls. Living in my studio, I learned more about my neighbor's sex life than I ever really wanted to.

Thin ceilings suck too, especially when you sleep in a lofted bed.

As an aside, is the "Who's browsing" bit up top gone for good?

~kov.

I dunno, seems like we are the trouble for the neighbours :heh: During the day that is, everything gets quiet at night, but still :D

^ Agreed, I hate thin walls. Living in my studio, I learned more about my neighbor's sex life than I ever really wanted to.

Thin ceilings suck too, especially when you sleep in a lofted bed.

As an aside, is the "Who's browsing" bit up top gone for good?

~kov.

Hehe that's too of us. Though my walls are of concrete, and actually quite big, yet sometimes I hear me neighbours doing it. One time they did it on the street hehe :kickass: :zombie: :ill: :headbang: :puke: .

Yeah, so because I'm a total MMORPG whore, I've started playign around with EVE again while I wait for my bro to get some time to level his char in WoW.

Anyone else play EVE or have any experience with it? I'm torn between thinking 'Time Sink', or 'Completely Beautiful, and Awesome Atmosphere'. Doesn't help that I loved all the Homeworld games, and this strikes me as MMOHomeworld.

~kov.

Just to throw something out there (because it is the random topic place):

I remember the thread about the new song/cd, and I said something about liking Character/Damage Done over Haven/Projector. Well, I flopped quite a bit: Haven is now my second favorite DT cd (still behind Character, but a ton of personal, not musical, bias is there, along with sentimentality). I feel dumb for not recognizing its greatness...

Just random...*bounces out*

Hi Ninilitoooooooo (LBRH):oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: !!!

Hi Undie!!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm back (at last) :rolleyes: , i'll try to post more frequently (you know, my busy student life keeps sucking up my time :cry: ), besides, my
psycho-you-have-to-post-boyfriend is about to kill me if I don't heh heh :Smug: .

I just got my b-day present (a bit late, but it wasnt available yet before this week): the new "Dawn of War: Dark Crusade" video game :) .
I am trying to install that with a Windows emulator on my laptop ( i am testing Linux on it).

I have to send my laptop to where I bought it for repairs because its screen has tons of dead pixels :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.