chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BURNING CRUSADE was pushed back to January 16th.

Whatever, Collectors' Edition is all sold out already :Smug:

thanks Arch, I have the same problem as D_S.

Now I know that I don´t have a "dead" pixel, but a stuck one, since it´s bright orange. I won´t mess with the screen, however, but I clicked the other link on return policy, and now things are getting confusing :D
I´ll try to exchange it, though, since this error has been on the screen right from start, and in Germany, electronics have a warranty time of 3 years. I´m just gonna have to hear what they say about that weird number of faulty pixels...

it didnt work, the dead/stuck or whatever pixels are still there :(

And I still havent been able to try out my b-day present because my graphic card has crappy drivers for windows, and even worse on linux

it didnt work, the dead/stuck or whatever pixels are still there :(

And I still havent been able to try out my b-day present because my graphic card has crappy drivers for windows, and even worse on linux
Linux should provide adequate graphic support. What Linux distro are you using? What chipset/GPU is in your video card?

Well, I just did something I am VERY happy to have done...

I JUST ORDERED THE TICKETS TO GO TO FINNTROLL/SODOM'S AND THE GATHERING KONZERTS!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Holy crap I cannot tell the excitement that I am feeling right now... holy shit... me watching Finntroll...and Sodom...and The Gathering... ( !!!! )

I was nearly going to crap myself when ordering the tickets, I was scared to death hehe. The porbles is that every time I order something through the net I get me=y father to check it, but this time I though... fuck it I'm doing it meself!!!

And I did!!!

I'm so porud of me hehe.

I am so fucking excited... I can't wait to go there!Now I'll get to know how konzerts with lost of crowd feel like hehe.

*dies of hipo-glicemia*

:p :headbang: :lol: o_O :rolleyes: :headbang:

I have been absent for too long, too :) But i'm not to blame, my soul and body have been taken over by that evil game World of Warcraft and i'm afraid that i don't do anything else but play lately. Scary and pathetic i must say. So how are you all doing? :)

Linux should provide adequate graphic support. What Linux distro are you using? What chipset/GPU is in your video card?

I use Ubuntu 6.10
The chipset I have is an Intel 910GML Express chipset

I didnt found any drivers that worked. I found something else I could do (it involved modifying some settings via the terminal- i lost the link to the page unfortunately), and the the graphic card seemed to work (at least i didnt get a warning when starting the game i wanted to play). But after that, the game just froze when i start it and i still cant play (well now it is maybe the emulation that doesnt work).
I have to send this laptop to reparation, and when i get it back, i will try again.

Yeah, I've been playing a mix of WoW and Eve recently. Both good games, and addictive as hell. But I think I'm gonna hold off on WoW till the expansion. Maybe.

I can't make myself play those MMORPG any longer - I instantly grew old or something, but I truly think they are the waste of my time.

There are days were I'd sit down and munchkin away, but way too few and way too seldom to remember , and there are way too many other games in real life: currently I'm playing one called "Take over the world of real estate promotion this side of Atlantic".

In other news: we were driving in the worst storm yesterday for about 80 miles straight, witnessed an accident (the car went DEEP off road, freshly, there was no any cops around, only other drivers helping; all under HEAVIEST rain in months), fucked sheep beforehand (alpacas, that is), had a nice but very filling dinner in a famous South Jersey place (one guy I know still works there), did some work and stuff... well, those 3 huors of sleep night before were a mistake... poor alpacas.

well I tried out WoW today( a 14 days testversion for 2 euros hehe) and yeah its a cool game. never thought I would like it.hm but I dont think I gonna buy the full version and pay each month for it, if I do so , I have to play a lot.well lets see how I feel about this after 14 days...

well I tried out WoW today( a 14 days testversion for 2 euros hehe) and yeah its a cool game. never thought I would like it.hm but I dont think I gonna buy the full version and pay each month for it, if I do so , I have to play a lot.well lets see how I feel about this after 14 days...

Euro or US version?

And be careful, it can be addicting.

~kov.

Uhm, WOW, I've been playing for some time now, worked my way through with a shadow priest (yeah, shadow, so what?) and leveled up until reached lvl 60 (maximum level). I guessed the fun started there, you are supposed to raid high level instances, but I got bored instead. :erk:

And yes, it consumes a lot of time, some people spend 10 hours every day trying to improve equipment or gain honor. Boring, if you ask me. :p

|ng.

Well, i have a 44lvl Hunter and i have total playing time of 9 days and 10 hours so thats like over 300 hours of play time in month and a half. Like i said scary and pathetic :)

Dude i dont know how to say this, but in my opinion you are already fucked :) Of course that you will buy the full version :) When you choose your server in 14 days choose Laughing Skull, i'm there we could do quests together :)

in other news: Michael Niklasson and The Stanne descented upon mortal crowd at VADER show in Goteborg, Sweden, debauchery was involved, but no casualties... and Michael mentioned the album was almost (?) finished.

News coming from a sole survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.