chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
plintus wasn't spotted in Goteborg today.

Repeat: plintus wasn't spotted in Goteborg tonight.

Have another peaceful night, Mother Earth.

I use Ubuntu 6.10
The chipset I have is an Intel 910GML Express chipset

I didnt found any drivers that worked. I found something else I could do (it involved modifying some settings via the terminal- i lost the link to the page unfortunately), and the the graphic card seemed to work (at least i didnt get a warning when starting the game i wanted to play). But after that, the game just froze when i start it and i still cant play (well now it is maybe the emulation that doesnt work).
I have to send this laptop to reparation, and when i get it back, i will try again.

Yeah, you probably need to tweak your xorg.conf file to get the video card working properly.

^ Hehe yeah :p .

Lots of testes right now, that's why I haven't posted much and won't do it till about the Friday after the coming one hehe :cry: .

Anyone else noticed there's been alot of guests on the forum recently? There's like, 5 now... Hello guests.
I sure have. They certainly know how to find their way on my msn, even though they have trouble finding the 'post reply' button.

*kat's dancing, kat's jumping*
I have my plane tickets for PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@fishy :lol:.... i think that "block user" is a wonderful function implementation within msn

NF:
envious because i want to take a little rest as well,
tired because i've slept to less as always,
great because the weekend is coming,
happy because today i'm getting delivered my washing mashine (after 5 weeks of awaiting)

I sure have. They certainly know how to find their way on my msn, even though they have trouble finding the 'post reply' button.
Aye me too. Not had any for about a week though. They're usually Turkish people who start demanding I speak in turkish to them. Really confusing. It's happened about 7 or 8 times.

Nf: Pretty good. I missed bowling this morning cos I slept in. Which sucks. I also had loads of really weird dreams. Meh. Now I'm going to spend a day arsing about on my computer before going to work.

Last night was a blast :) It's llike jumping to lightspeed or something - woohoo! :D

Kat's coming in December - yay!! :D

@Geri: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i know. ;)
:lol:

@KC: That's weird. Never happened to me like that. But i doubt they would demand i speak in turkish after finding out i'm greek. :p

@Kat+pliny: Don't forget to take pics. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.