chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KC: The weather here is fine and i had fun yesterday. I think it really is because i have to get down to work, finally. :p Although my emotional life is pretty crap, but it's been like that for ages now.

@Plintus: Yeah... I mean, I don't have any real friends to hang out with around here, and my family is boring as hell. So that's how I justify it to myself. At least I don't play anymore when I'm with the fiancee.

~kov.

I fear the emoticon when he sees rahvins or Archs (or Eriks for that matter) postcount.

We've reached such an incredible postcount because we are abnormally good in bed, there is just no other explanation.

As for the reputation thingy, I dont even know its here, I dont use it at all. What I miss here is the handy back to top.

And the Now Playing box. Boy, I'll tell tall tales of that thing to my great-grandson and he'll think I'm senile, I swear it.

I'm actually quite proud of how this board has more or less ignored the reintroduction of the reputation points. Let's stick it to THE MAN! We don't want no stinky green dots telling us how awesome we are.

Blackash: Look at when they joined. Also, it's not just for the DT forum but every UM forum. Also, some threads can get rather conversational or involve some quick fire posting, like the Q/A thread, or Now playing thread.

I'll warn you now, better to have a lower post count and say something righteous in each post than just post crap constantly in the hope your cock gets bigger.

Thankfully my cock didn't get bigger. :)

Not that i had one in the first place. :rolleyes:

Seriously, man, i've been here for 5 (!) years. That's a LOT of time. Break it down (or just check my profile), it's no more and no less than 4.22 posts per day. Which is not much at all. Of course there's days when you post more, because you just want life to go away (not that you had any to start with). But then there's days when you don't post at all. I even was away for a few months at some point, that's why my postcount is so low. :p

Thankfully my cock didn't get bigger. :)

Yeah, but as far as I'm concerned you don't post crap... so it wouldn't have worked anyway :p

Although this raises an interesting question, Think about nerdy bastard forum users who compete for a high post count... It happens (especially on power metal forums *cough* Dragonforce *cough*)... by just posting absolute shite and being conversational and posting like twice a mintue all night about nothing etc... It's nearly always guys right? so is it like an alpha male dominance thing? The only time I've seen girls doing it is when someone not very well versed in the way a forum works gets roped into flirting with one of the post count whore men... Then they're posting more to look as if they're with the in crowd on the forum, when they don't realise they're just giving some pre adolescent goon with no friends something to spaff over [/rant]

I'll warn you now, better to have a lower post count and say something righteous in each post than just post crap constantly in the hope your cock gets bigger.

I should have thought of that this summer...Now I have blood circulation problems everytime I get a hard-on.

We've reached such an incredible postcount because we are abnormally good in bed, there is just no other explanation.

And the Now Playing box. Boy, I'll tell tall tales of that thing to my great-grandson and he'll think I'm senile, I swear it.

I'm actually quite proud of how this board has more or less ignored the reintroduction of the reputation points. Let's stick it to THE MAN! We don't want no stinky green dots telling us how awesome we are.

Heh, youre beyond competition, master. :)

I should have thought of that this summer...Now I have blood circulation problems everytime I get a hard-on.

:lol: OW my eye!!!

:p

Well I'm in Oslo right now, going to Bergen tomorrow.

Stockholm was a marvelous city (much better than Goteborg hehe), and well, I'm without words with Oslo.

I mean, what more could ye ask for?

Metal shops, metal scene, metal bands from there, cold weather, amazing mountains within 30 min of distance by subway, and drunk Norwegian girls pissing in the middle of the street (and if ye cross to "the other side" there's a guy getting punched and then crying hehe :lol: ).

Really, the amount of things ye can see in one day... .

Anyway, from all the places I've visited, Oslo has definetly been one of the best.

@Kat or anyone: If ye have the chance do come here!!!

I bought yesterday the DT Skydancer LP (93' edition) :) :headbang: :worship: :kickass: :headbang: OMFG :headbang: :cry: :headbang: .

Bought like 5 more cds, the one of Thyrfing in the black case was just too tempting :p .

Cheers!

PD: Samurai Jack fucking sucks dunno why it's so popular, I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.