chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened? We had a match yesterday, and I came home around 11pm, so I dont know anything. On the UEFA site theres only that the events are going to be investigated, but nothing about what happened.
Looks like Valencia's David Navarro broke Inter's Nicolas Burdisso's nose and then ran away
Here is a link.. it's supposed to be a popup, that's why it looks so screwed up.
There's gonna be an investigation, and if those photos show the whole story, Valencia is going to be kicked out.. I dont think Navarro is going to lead a very happy life as a football professional after this.. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a college cross-country (running) meet I saw pictures of. Two of the top guys must have gotten into a fight, because about 30 seconds in, the one guy breaks the other's nose. The guy who threw the punch came in 11th. The guy with the broken nose came in 5th. The course was 5 miles, if I remember correctly, and the guy who threw the punch got disqualified afterwards.

~kov.

Not at the moment, I'm stuck in Philadelphia till September (rental agreement). I should have a car by that time, too, and was going to move somewhere anyway =)

Ideas are Hollywood, South Jersey suburbia, Chicago, may be New York. Will see and make plans around early 2008.

Montreal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Not Hollywoooood please, I wanna go and visit you again, but Hollywood is too far! Damn!

Montreal is too cold, and since there way too many old peeople in Florida (+ Disneyland, + hurricanes) - I'm intending to move to LA. I'm afraid Philadelphia is the most northern point I'll ever live at :S

Hahahahaha yeah it's kinda cold. -39 yesterday (with the wind, of course) Weather forecast says +12 for this week-end YAY!!!!
Winter is depressing when you don't have much time to go outside and skate/ski/walk/wathever-it's-cool-to-do-in-the-snow :D

We had 50 km/h winds here yesterday; while I can manage cold quite good, the winds just make it much-much worse =S

She actually proposed eventually moving to Sweden, after she's done with her program, or perhaps just somewhere else in Europe, for work on nanotech stuff.

I think my heart skipped a beat at that point.

~kov.

Remind her of taxes and weather: combined, most stupid decision ever.

Montreal is too cold, and since there way too many old peeople in Florida (+ Disneyland, + hurricanes) - I'm intending to move to LA. I'm afraid Philadelphia is the most northern point I'll ever live at :S

I've been to FL, many, many times You don't have to worry about older people there as they're off the streets by 4 PM and in bed by 7. FL does have hurricanes but they get ride of all the riff raff
If You want warm weather, I'd recommended San Diego, CA. SD has it all plus its a very young population
You wrote that Montreal is too cold, and had Chicago on Your list. Chicago is not called the Windy City without reason.
I'd think Montreal and Chicago would have the same climate
On a personal note if I ever made a move it would be to NYC -

Only problem with NYC is that it's expensive as hell to actually live in. It's still totally unbeatable by any other city on the planet, though.

Kat, beat me up if I don't PM you by 8pm or so - I found a little book with a shit load of places to hang out. Apparently I got it freshman year as a kind of city-orientation.

~kov.

I've been to FL, many, many times You don't have to worry about older people there as they're off the streets by 4 PM and in bed by 7. FL does have hurricanes but they get ride of all the riff raff
If You want warm weather, I'd recommended San Diego, CA. SD has it all plus its a very young population
You wrote that Montreal is too cold, and had Chicago on Your list. Chicago is not called the Windy City without reason.
I'd think Montreal and Chicago would have the same climate
On a personal note if I ever made a move it would be to NYC -

Montreal is more Siberian than Windy ! :D

@Kov: GREAT !

Looks like Valencia's David Navarro broke Inter's Nicolas Burdisso's nose and then ran away
Here is a link.. it's supposed to be a popup, that's why it looks so screwed up.
There's gonna be an investigation, and if those photos show the whole story, Valencia is going to be kicked out.. I dont think Navarro is going to lead a very happy life as a football professional after this.. :rolleyes:

Navarro is a complete idiot. Why the hell did he do it after a basically won match? This stinks. If this would mean Valencia wont be able to play the CL quarterfinals, your last sentence is a huge understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.