chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
plintus said:
I feel like the rest of the world needs to know:

I'm off to the shore once again, and my friends are waiting for me with open arms and mouths (for beer I buy, you pervs!), which I'm so happy about...

...and...

the only store in whole city I buy my cool shtuff from is having a 50% sale on everything, starting today, and I won't be in town. Since their prices are quite high, it's a blessing, two downsides: my sizes prolly will be out by Sunday, when I'll be rushing back in the morning, and the rest of cocksucking jerks dressing up alike in GAP will be wearing the same shirts I am. Grrrrrr.

I really need that insignifiCunt tee now :(

Consumism multiplied by metrosexuality is a terrible curse.

Have fun !!!!! :)

It's 9am here, and it's almost 30 degrees outside.... already. I just don't want imagine what it will be like at noon!

I am happy that Caroline Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup tonight (National Hockey League)... first SC of their short history! Congratulations :D !!!!

It'S 6am here, and I'm fuc**** tired ! Usually, I don't get up before 8 or 9...
ARgh! But it will be worth it ;)

Aaaaargh, so I missed the game! :mad: Here it started at 2 a.m., so I was kinda confused as to which day it was really on. Well, I am happy for Carolina and Brind´Amour, the teams and the players first Stanley Cup. Its funny how the play offs always turn out strange.

marduk1507 said:
Aaaaargh, so I missed the game! :mad: Here it started at 2 a.m., so I was kinda confused as to which day it was really on. Well, I am happy for Carolina and Brind´Amour, the teams and the players first Stanley Cup. Its funny how the play offs always turn out strange.

Hehehe yes ! And the story of Cam Ward, the young goaler, a rookie, who finally get his team to the cup, and he won the ConnSmythe trophy ! WOw...

6 Stringed Fingers said:
We know. :)

Finally, one last exam, and I'm done for the year. This makes me feel like doing something stupid, like jumping out of the school window from second floor. :loco:

I did that once :lol:... I asked the stand in teacher if I could and she said if I did and hurt myself I wasn't allowed to say she said I could... and when I got on ot the ledge at the end of class, I suddenly realised it was a stupid idea. the whole group ran to the window to see me fall around 15 feet... and so I had to jump. Really hurt. But no one got in trouble.

King Chaos said:
I did that once :lol:... I asked the stand in teacher if I could and she said if I did and hurt myself I wasn't allowed to say she said I could... and when I got on ot the ledge at the end of class, I suddenly realised it was a stupid idea. the whole group ran to the window to see me fall around 15 feet... and so I had to jump. Really hurt. But no one got in trouble.

Did you break a leg or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.