chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't. I posted it cause I thought it was just, so unreal, that someone who was a very large part of this community passed away. He was ranked like, 4th in post counts. Not that it matters, but it shows he was definitely active. Yeah, I agree, sad news.

On a lighter note, you should be receiving the Insomnium in a few days, aye? I heard they were having trouble printing the shirts, so don't be expecting one with the package. I heard they give you a nice kind note saying, "hey, we fucked up, but next time we'll try and not hire peasant pieces of shit smelly kids off the street who weed gardens to do our work. We'll send you the shirt later maybe, but probably since mailing to anyone outside of my neighbors is impossible, you probably won't receive it until we actually decide to stop hiring gardener slave laborers to do our work, which will be never" ;)

I'm excited, as I'll see two very good concerts this week, with our friend RampageSword who will arrive at my place tomorrow afternoon! We'll have a lot of beers and METAL!
:D Yay!

KitKat said:
I'm excited, as I'll see two very good concerts this week, with our friend RampageSword who will arrive at my place tomorrow afternoon! We'll have a lot of beers and METAL!
:D Yay!

*send spirit over to Kats house and drinks beer with her and Mart* :cry: *goes to uneXpect's konzert* +++ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Watching the clouds slowly floating across the sky. It must be so nice to be them, without a worry in the world. I wonder since when did school become a source of pressure. Meh, back to watching the clouds.

@Bloodred: Don't worry, you'll get to see them eventually. If the tickets are sold out, I won't get to see them either, if that makes you feel better.

Today is day 2 of my 4-day escapade in Montréal. I'm officially squatting KitKat's living room couch (very comfortable) for the next two nights and I must say that until now, I'm having lots of fun. Soon you people will be able to drench your thirst for voyeurism as I'll post some pics of uneXpect's venue and some of me and friends drunk and enjoying ourselves in Montréal. I definitely needed this break from home/work/school/boring old routine, feels great to be careless and lazy for 4 days. :headbang:

Umm basically, I've forgotten how hilarious peasants are. We were doing feudalism in history today and I was just like, "I miss my husband/DT board/UC/everyone here that is so nice" Then I come here to post, and have nothing funny to say, so I just make a shit post like this one, and go get pounded in the ass by my new master, who sucks btw

Status
Not open for further replies.