Children Of Bodom Have Broken Up

Morbid In Rock said:
Si, en Portugués és o mismo... un montón de palabras para decir sólo una en inglés...
Pero a mi no me gusta español tampoco portugués...és muy aburrido! :yuk: A mi me gusta más italiano, alemán y finlandés! :)

No hablo el espanol muy bien... what does aburrido mean?

BTW: @thread April Fool's Day has been over for quite some time....

bodomite said:
HAHAHAAH daayymnmnnn this thing is like fuckin almost 3 years old bro haha
Haha, yeah. It rocked! I just want to see the n00bs cry when they see this one. :D

Hylian said:
Mwuahahahahaha!

Okay, this whole thing of bringing back to life old threads has gone from idiotic/funny (I admit that 1 or 2 can be considered fun by some ppl out there), to simply rude behaviour. U are not showing any respect for the forum subscribers, and that sucks.

Bebli said:
Okay, this whole thing of bringing back to life old threads has gone from idiotic/funny (I admit that 1 or 2 can be considered fun by some ppl out there), to simply rude behaviour. U are not showing any respect for the forum subscribers, and that sucks.

Subscribers? fuck off... Since when do we pay to be a part of here. It is a free service and you're just as able to join, as you are to go away if you don't like it.
If you want pathetic fanboyism, sucking alexi's nuts and other uninformed shite, join the scythes of Bodom forum. Joao ha been here for longer than you, he has been through the many ages of the board and has more right to bump old threads and laugh at the band than you. so keep silent and if you don't like the forum, leave.

-Gavin- said:
Subscribers? fuck off... Since when do we pay to be a part of here. It is a free service and you're just as able to join, as you are to go away if you don't like it.
If you want pathetic fanboyism, sucking alexi's nuts and other uninformed shite, join the scythes of Bodom forum. Joao ha been here for longer than you, he has been through the many ages of the board and has more right to bump old threads and laugh at the band than you. so keep silent and if you don't like the forum, leave.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!

my%20favorite%20fuck%20off.jpg