COBOT: the Album

Also, if ya'll didn't know, I play bass, and am willing to record simple bass for people, just know I'm jazz trained so fast metal bass is fucked for me. (Basically, I know what notes to play, but cant play them fast :p)

However, I am a faggot, and will NOT stick to music given to me, and will wander off aimlessly, slowly, jazzlike, and...well...could fuck up your song.

I might ask you to record the bass on my song, then :D

Cool song, Ryan. I do agree with the suggestion to vary your note durations (8th notes throughout).

That wasn't bad at all, but you should try to get more variation in it. I mean the rythem is the same througout the whole song (8ths). And I'd put a lead on the first riff, which comes also back later in the song.

EDIT2: Took the first song off because i don't want everyone to hear it before it is done
EDIT: Here's another one of mine i completed a couple weeks ago. This one is intended for singing (as you will see from some riffs) if anyone wants to put some on. Has some clean guitar in it:p
http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9l99n

Hey dave, like you say its very melodic! and the drum tabbing isn't so bad!

I'm going to start to record mine tomorrow, but you cant hear it until its done :D

Hey dave, like you say its very melodic! and the drum tabbing isn't so bad!

I'm going to start to record mine tomorrow, but you cant hear it until its done :D

Cheers, yeah i took mine off now because i think it is better if people hear the finished product first. (I'll highlight your name blue now)

Don't forget to post at what stage you are at so i can keep track of who needs to do what!

Im considering composing something new instead of using something i already had. Recording wise that would be better and would maybe save me some time. Ill try to come up with something tonight.

Eitherway i can probably start recording geeturs this week, and since i have holidays next week i can record drums then :D

I'm still composing my own song (I don't have a guitar to record yet, I need to repair mine) but as I said, I'm still there for solos. I'll soon do a MP3 with different type of lead to see which ones I should use. Because when you are playing with sounds, after 12 hours straight you can't really tell what will sounds good to others and what won't :lol:

^I can record guitars for you if you want and they're not too weird :lol:

Ok, now I hate everything I had composed, so I've restarded with some new riffs, although tomorrow when the rage is gone I may get some of the old ones back :lol:

Ok, so I finally thrashed what I had and started again. I now had something like a minute of song :kickass:

Well, I had in mind to do a song centered on the guitars, so that wouldn't be really fair to have someone else than me doing the guitars.

But I could also make one axed on the keys... Like Warmen or something like that... or take one I allready did... I'll check that.

Ok, whatever you feel like. If you want a hand, just tell me.

Lowberg, wow - great start... love that style, you should write more in this, it's very Bodom indeed :) Look forward to the full thing.