COBOT: the Album

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hapfua

There it is. My vocal cover of "The Deepest Gray" by All That Remains.

Yeah, I know it's not great. Quite frankly, I think it sucks. But it's the best I could do. And I don't see any of you uploading your vocals, so don't criticize unless you've got the balls to do it yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:omfg HAHAHAHAHA wow....... for one all that remains blows and.... wow that was just horrible.

Yeah, I know it's not great. Quite frankly, I think it sucks. But it's the best I could do. And I don't see any of you uploading your vocals, so don't criticize unless you've got the balls to do it yourself.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

That was VERY bad, not even joking, you should listen to us.

^Giove him a break, I actually feel bad for him :erk: :lol: My only point was that he said this:

To clarify, because some people just don't know when to quit: My clean singing is a lot better than the crap you hear in the latest Codi/Gonzo toon...... So yeah, if you do want actual clean singing that will sound good from me, just ask for samples. There's a reason why I've been the bass section leader in my school's choir for three years straight.

then posted this:

So I don't see how it makes any sense! I was awaiting to hear something that was going to prove me wrong but he didn't deliver.

He is up for free game if he goes around talking like he can sing then posts a gimpy cover version of an already bad band. Maybe it is different for guitarist, because I practice the shit out of something until I perfect it before I post a recording of it. I dunno, it isn't like you can practice singing as often as you can playing an instrument. Either way, bad job :lol:

You have to put power in your voice or it will mostly suck, if you sing quietly in your room it will sound lame. Lessons help but if you practice by yourself without guides you will probably get nowhere.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Despite how much of a dick I am when I post here, musical wise I feel bad being a critic :p

It wasn't good as you said, however, its a good START. It sounds like you just started trying harsh vocals, and know what you are doing though. Keep at it and it will be epic as hell.

But as people say, its bad, and honestly, sounds like a scremo band from highschool :p

The clean, is fine, you matched the note fine, and did the job. Though being in choir, I'm sure you don't need to know that.

tl;dr Its shit, but on its way to being good, keep at it.

My song.
Both a MIDI made from Tabit, which SHOULD have Drums in it (track 4, if not message me I'll make juts a MIDI of the drums)
As well as GP file which is just Synth and guitar.

Before anyone makes fun of it and I start crying, was a quick write, and thought it was catchy :p

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...419057&email=91a427aa00c1224bb185126434b58ddc

Feel free to add to, sing over, fuck, or edit the song in any way you want.

Id do it myself, but, knowing myself, it would never get done.

Also, if ya'll didn't know, I play bass, and am willing to record simple bass for people, just know I'm jazz trained so fast metal bass is fucked for me. (Basically, I know what notes to play, but cant play them fast :p)

However, I am a faggot, and will NOT stick to music given to me, and will wander off aimlessly, slowly, jazzlike, and...well...could fuck up your song.

That wasn't bad at all, but you should try to get more variation in it. I mean the rythem is the same througout the whole song (8ths). And I'd put a lead on the first riff, which comes also back later in the song.

That wasn't bad at all, but you should try to get more variation in it. I mean the rythem is the same througout the whole song (8ths). And I'd put a lead on the first riff, which comes also back later in the song.

Agreed, although I really don't see myself touching it any time soon, because I'm lazy. I originally was just going to write an Amon Amarth song, and that came out. The cheesy as fuck blast section, was just to teach my non-musics friend what a blast was, and he demanded it stayed in :p.

A lead over the second riff would be cool, since its the most common riff in the song, but again, I'm lazy.

ty everyone else :oops: