COBOT: the Album

How about because I have to save money since I'm in college and I actually WANT to move out of my mom's house when I graduate college?

Not all of us can live at home in our parents' basements until we're 30, dude.

Why is it all you kids come up with the same fucking argument when you're butthurt :lol: I am younger than you I think. And fyi bigmouth I'm starting college next year. I could go on but whatever, if living in my mom's basement is my only problem then I'm still a lot better off than you good sir :lol:

Anyways please post the music you claimed to have, I wasn't even attacking you before you got angry I just want to hear your singing.

And honestly, there would be no point to me posting anything anyway, because you'll just ream me no matter how I sound.

Nice edit, anyways just prove me wrong. I wouldn't say your singing it good or bad if I didn't think that was true. You've already had the worst fucking possible thing of you singing posted, now make us see there is some talent.

Why is it all you kids come up with the same fucking argument when you're butthurt :lol: I am younger than you I think.

Because these kids don't realize the world is a massive cock looking to fuck everything it its path.

Also being born in the 80s is apparently oldfag these days :p

Turbo :worship:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hapfua

There it is. My vocal cover of "The Deepest Gray" by All That Remains.

Yeah, I know it's not great. Quite frankly, I think it sucks. But it's the best I could do. And I don't see any of you uploading your vocals, so don't criticize unless you've got the balls to do it yourself.

:lol:! Dude I'm not trying to crush your dreams but I hope you're not planning on becoming a singer :lol: That was awful. In the nicest way possible I mean this ofcourse. And I love that ATR song too btw, it has a lot of meaning to me. You did however make me laugh pretty hard. It was all equally bad :lol: Stick with the choir!

:lol:! Dude I'm not trying to crush your dreams but I hope you're not planning on becoming a singer :lol: That was awful. In the nicest way possible I mean this ofcourse. And I love that ATR song too btw, it has a lot of meaning to me. You did however make me laugh pretty hard. It was all equally bad :lol:

Dude, I already said I thought it sucked. Wanna rub some more salt in the wound or are you quite done now?

As I said, I knew you would think it sucked. At least I wasn't disappointed there.

Dude, I already said I thought it sucked. Wanna rub some more salt in the wound or are you quite done now?

As I said, I knew you would think it sucked. At least I wasn't disappointed there.

Well you bragged about being a good singer and being the lead bass in your choir, I expected a lot more tbh.

well tbh the growls weren't that bad. sounds pretty hardcore but that can be nice. It was just the clean singing imo.

:lol: Are you kidding it was ok at first then went downhill faaaaaaaaast :lol:

Actually, I thought it wasn't that bad! With a bit more practice, you'd be fine.

I'm not being mean at all. I don't think any amount of practice will help him, some people have it, some don't. He could practice and get better but imo he wouldn't make a good singer regardless.

I forgot the obvious detail that singing classical music (like church hymns and such - stupid Catholic university) is much more different from singing metal. My fault.

Then why didn't you sing hymns then? If you're trying to show you're a good singer, then sing what you're good at! Post some hymns! I'm a catholic so I won't poke fun.

Well I'm being honest, my bandmates thought the same, the growls were alright. I'm not saying that because I'm his gf, I'm saying that because it's my honest opinion.

Growls were a 4-5/10 at best. Singing was just lulz.