COBOT: the Album

Unfortunately I may not have a way, or time to record for a bit. I start class here soon so I can enlist in the marines...
I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything.

Whoa, things have moved fast over here! Started writing 3 days ago and I already have all guitars recorded. I'm waiting for some soundfont collaborations, but guitars are pretty much done. I may re-record bits here and there or a solo, but it's pretty much done. Yay! Put me in whatever color it is Dave! :kickass:

ALSO IMPORTANT!!! TEH OMGALBUMARTWORK:What do we do with it?? Anyone up for doing it or with any idea on which I can start working?

We need to set a fucking deadline.

I'd say September 1st as we said originally, and then we can maybe give a 10 days extension if people doesn't have it, but we have already set an ok deadline and we can start looking towards the "release date". I mean, we've had the whole summer to work on it, as we started talking about the album before the start of the summer. But whatever, I don't really mind if we set it from scratch on September 10th or whatever, I just don't want to have it pushed back a thousand times :D

Do, both of you (Shadowsoul and Lowberg), but do! The more the merrier, and last album we almost had to call off because there wasn't enough people, and that'd have fucking sucked. Shadowsouls, you say it's almost done, bring it on! And Lowberg, you sure can write another piece of awesomeness, don't worry :kickass:

Ok cool, well i've just finished the solos, not sure if i'm 100% happy with them, and might change the rhythm in the interlude. It'll probably take me a couple weeks to be able to play the keys solos to a recordable quality, and i've got eddyrx10 to do the guitars. Like him i'm most probably going to need a vocalist, but should be able to have it done this month. Lowberg, who did the vocals on your songs on the first 2 albums?