COBOT: the Album

my laptop has been acting really weird lately. side effect: Cubase is not working. Therefore, I vote for the deadline to be at least on Sept. 15th. should give me time to sort out this crap and get Windows 7 installed, and hopefully fix the mess that is Vista.

I bet lowberg has a "break in case of emergency" box for COBOT albums.

:lol::lol::lol:

my laptop has been acting really weird lately. side effect: Cubase is not working. Therefore, I vote for the deadline to be at least on Sept. 15th. should give me time to sort out this crap and get Windows 7 installed, and hopefully fix the mess that is Vista.

Booo! Get Audition or Reaper, they work great with Vista too and support VST and everything (Reaper a bit more). If we push it back too much it'll overlap with the start of college and that may end up meaning people backing off. I'd say we set a September 15th deadline but make it real, and not move it.

But then again that's just my thoughts, my song is done already so no matter when we set the deadline I have a contribution for this 3rd album :)

I still have nothing. :lol:

Also, I have 4 guitars, only one of them actually still has the full 6 strings and I don't really have the cash to blow on new sets for them. :lol:

Shadowsoul: Added

I've updated everyone's status I think.

I have an epic acoustic song written but I don't think I'll be able to record it :(