COBOT: the Album

I have an electric acoustic and I will TRY and record it. But my acoustic is a cheap peice of crap and I'm struggling to get it to record at a normal volume (its really fucking quiet for some unknown reason).

but yeah I'll try brah

Here it is, it's probably 90% acoustic, its missing a few leads and I'm still trying to figure out a way to make bar 162 go into bar 163 better. Thought i would write a song like this since both the previous albums have been a metal assault :lol:

Song

damn dude, that's a long song. and it's lovely. it'd be nice to have something like this on the album.

I have an electric acoustic and I will TRY and record it. But my acoustic is a cheap peice of crap and I'm struggling to get it to record at a normal volume (its really fucking quiet for some unknown reason).

but yeah I'll try brah

Thanks man, i know it would be quite hard to do.

damn dude, that's a long song. and it's lovely. it'd be nice to have something like this on the album.

Yeah, i thought this album might have needed something like this.

Dave that sounds great! Looking good! Either for first song or maybe it'd be cool too as last song, to close the album. Can't wait for the final version.

But don't post them here! :mad:

Nah :lol:, if you want to post them I'll just not check them out to make it more fun when I listen to the final version on the album :kickass:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7989698

Hows that sound Dave?
I'll get the Keys/Drums/Bass generated when my source wakes up.
I reckon I can get it done for you brah

EDIT: I'm not the best acoustic player in the world so there are still some mistakes (I will work on it)
Drums keys/bass and a bit more added.
I'm upto the tempo change. This is where it becomes a pain in the anus

damn Eddy good job! I didn't think you'd actually come through with it. (sorry, I know, shows how much faith I have in people). I think you put the right type of feel into it. Really, this would make the perfect closing song.

I do remember too that Ensi wanted to be last, and I really don't know what he has going on as he's quite unpredictable, but I'd say we let him and Dave decide. They know our opinions, Ensi knows why he wants his song as last one, and Dave is the only one who listens to all the songs before the "release" and decides the order, so I guess that's the way to go :D

And as noone gave a shit to answer the first time, take 2:

What do we do with the artwork? Do you guys want me to give it a go again or is someone else who is not playing interested in beeing part of the thing and doing the artwork? If you want me to do it, anyone has any ideas in particular or something you'd like to see on the artwork?

Also I might have to ask for a bit of an extension, since I've now got Daves song to do and Shadowsouls guitars.
Plus I still need Vocals and mastering on my own peice. I've gone from being almost done to having fucking loads to do :p

EDIT: SORRY GAIZ

Also I might have to ask for a bit of an extension, since I've now got Daves song to do and Shadowsouls guitars.
Plus I still need Vocals and mastering on my own peice. I've gone from being almost done to having fucking loads to do :p

EDIT: SORRY GAIZ

yay for extension. I'm all for it. haha.

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEE! :lol: Nah, but seriously, wait is killing me, I have my song just pending on Mr. Drumtracker and Mr. Keymaker and I'm done, and I want to hear your songs too, but if a bit more time means more songs and better worked then I'm on too. BUT DON'T PUT IT BACK TILL CHRISTMAS!!! :lol: Damn with so much time I can even write another song :lol:

Eddy, if Shadowsouls' guitars are not Necrophagist-like if you want and he's ok with it I can give it a go so I take some weight out of you.

About the Reaper, it's a nice idea. Let's see if people's up for it and I'll start working on some drafts :)

Also José what do you use to record and shizz?
I'm struggling to get a great tone from Pod Farm and recording using Reaper. Its not terrible but Its a bit too much fuzz when I'm shredding on the low E.

Any tips plix?

Well, I use mostly Adobe Audition because I don't know how Reaper's effects work :lol:About tones, I'll look for mines and send you some so you can work from them, but first tip: don't set volume at full, it'll clip like a motherfucker. Also, use the noisegate. I know it's basic stuff, but just in case :)

Oh, and also, Jose ;) I have a compound name (Jose Miguel) so my first name doesn't have the accent :)