COBOT: the Album

Eddy, I don't remember if you said what kind of vocals you wanted. Did you want the Norther ones? I still can do a sample of that if you like.

Twisha, I can't find a backing track from DT anywhere, so if you want, I can upload just the vocal track to Sendspace and PM you a link so you'll hear it acapella. Is that okay?

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7989698

Hows that sound Dave?
I'll get the Keys/Drums/Bass generated when my source wakes up.
I reckon I can get it done for you brah

EDIT: I'm not the best acoustic player in the world so there are still some mistakes (I will work on it)
Drums keys/bass and a bit more added.
I'm upto the tempo change. This is where it becomes a pain in the anus

Dude that's smokin!! Only complaint is the backing was too quiet, other than that awesome :kickass:.

Don't spend heaps of time on it yet, I found out today from the sound tech I may be able to record this song at school! I'll chase up on this tomorrow so you know. :kickass:

I might extend the deadline to sometime in October if that's fine with everyone?

I might extend the deadline to sometime in October if that's fine with everyone?

Failboat.jpg

Eddy, I don't remember if you said what kind of vocals you wanted. Did you want the Norther ones? I still can do a sample of that if you like.

Twisha, I can't find a backing track from DT anywhere, so if you want, I can upload just the vocal track to Sendspace and PM you a link so you'll hear it acapella. Is that okay?
yeah, that would be fine :) But like I said, if you can find a GP tab for it and just record over the midi, that would be cool too. But whatever is easier.
Dude that's smokin!! Only complaint is the backing was too quiet, other than that awesome :kickass:.

Don't spend heaps of time on it yet, I found out today from the sound tech I may be able to record this song at school! I'll chase up on this tomorrow so you know. :kickass:

dude, that would be awesome if you could record your own song. I hope it works out. and the extension to October would be fine with me. I plan on recording with my own bass for this and I have yet to fiddle around with the Bass Expansion I bought for my pod.

I recorded my own bass too, so if you want I can send you my preset. I don't have the bass expansion, but with my tone and a bit of compressor I got it to sound pretty decent, way better than most computer-made basses. A bit harder to make as you have to play it, but worth it :)

Cool about recording yourself your song, but October? :cry:

:lol: Well, if it helps you guys it's ok, but please make it early October or 15th, not till the last days plox!

We should have someone draw like bobblehead versions or cartoon versions of all the players on the album lol.

That would be kinda funny to see too.

I'll do it. I can draw. Just let me know if you'd rather have your avatar or an actual picture of yourself animated...

Ensi, there is about a 90% chance I'm going to draw you as the cat :lol:

I'll do it. I can draw. Just let me know if you'd rather have your avatar or an actual picture of yourself animated...

Ensi, there is about a 90% chance I'm going to draw you as the cat :lol:

Actual picture man, I can supply one if needed, haha.