COBOT: the Album

Ok so...

I have found a way to record all my stuff..

I'm going to go out and buy some new strings first and reset my guitar in DGCFAD for my song.
I'm almost completely done writing it, I'm just leaving gaps open for solos. I don't particularly like just one lead player in a song, and it wouldn't make sense for me to just write two different leads, because either way it would be my style of playing, so if anyone would be willing to make an appearance and toss in some solos i would greatly appreciate it. I'm big into the whole dual solo thing lol.

I'm only going to be able to record guitars, so if anyone wants to assist with bass, drums, or vocals, i would appreciate it.

Let me know if any of you would like to help and I'll send you the guitar pro file.

Ok so...

I'm going to go out and buy some new strings first and reset my guitar in DGCFAD for my song.
I'm almost completely done writing it, I'm just leaving gaps open for solos. I don't particularly like just one lead player in a song, and it wouldn't make sense for me to just write two different leads, because either way it would be my style of playing, so if anyone would be willing to make an appearance and toss in some solos i would greatly appreciate it. I'm big into the whole dual solo thing lol.

I'm only going to be able to record guitars, so if anyone wants to assist with bass, drums, or vocals, i would appreciate it.

Let me know if any of you would like to help and I'll send you the guitar pro file.

D tuning :kickass:
can program drums and do bass/vox

Awww internet flirting that's so cute....

ensi don't you just want to kiss this little guy

kiss him right on the cheeks for us babe

love from norway for you lowberg :oops::cry:

-tears of rage :heh::oops:

5/10

No, he just makes kickass songs:)

And you sir, is someone I already know, but your main account is banned. I can smell it..

I did a vocal cover of Hate Me! awhile back with Ensi on guitars and a bunch of my friends doing gang vocals. It wasn't as good as what I could do now, but a lot of his vocals are a stretch for my range. If you dont like the samples I have, though, I'll give it a shot.

Anyway, two of my samples are done. The vocals are raw as fuck but whatever :lol:. I did one Dark Tranquillity song and one Scar Symmetry song. I'm planning to do more samples if anyone wants them.

"Mind Matters" by Dark Tranquillity - vocal cover
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w2bibg

"The Path of Least Resistance" by Scar Symmetry - vocal cover
http://www.sendspace.com/file/idfrv9

damn I gotta check out this DT album, I'm loving the guitar work.
Regarding your vocals on this song: I think I'm liking it, but it's hard to tell because you're doing it over the original vocals. Is there anyway I can hear just you with the music? Like even if you can record with the Guitar Pro backing track, and PM me the recording, it'll help me judge a little better. But yeah from what I can tell, nice job :)

Sooo, bass is recorded too :kickass: Atm just waiting for keys and drums, then just lil details on the mix and I shall be completely done :kickass:

BTW, anyone knows where Flappy went?

Me and the bike will never be separated!!! :kickass:

Be it like that then :kickass:

Shadowsoul: Added

I've updated everyone's status I think.

I have an epic acoustic song written but I don't think I'll be able to record it :(

Come on man!

Ok so...

I can try soloing if you want :) For a sample of playing check my songs on the other COBOT albums (Ode To Spaghetti Carbonara on the 1st one and Painting The Town Red on the 2nd).

Ok so...

Also I know you're probably searching for a shredder or something, but I could do a guitar solo, I'm not a very technically gifted soloist, so I focus more on sheer composition and melody (Think Amon Amarth, early Mastodon, Pagan's Mind solos) :)

damn I gotta check out this DT album, I'm loving the guitar work.
Regarding your vocals on this song: I think I'm liking it, but it's hard to tell because you're doing it over the original vocals. Is there anyway I can hear just you with the music? Like even if you can record with the Guitar Pro backing track, and PM me the recording, it'll help me judge a little better. But yeah from what I can tell, nice job :)

It's on Character, which came out in 2005. Great album.

I'll try to find a backing track for the song. Anyone know a good place to find those for download?

Here it is, it's probably 90% acoustic, its missing a few leads and I'm still trying to figure out a way to make bar 162 go into bar 163 better. Thought i would write a song like this since both the previous albums have been a metal assault :lol:

Song

Here it is, it's probably 90% acoustic, its missing a few leads and I'm still trying to figure out a way to make bar 162 go into bar 163 better. Thought i would write a song like this since both the previous albums have been a metal assault :lol:

Song

Dave, that song is amazing.
SOMEONE RECORD IT ALREADY

Song

Nice work :)

Song

:lol::lol::lol:

About recording your song, I pretty much suck at playing acoustic, so if Eddy or someone else is up to it I think they'll do it much better :)