COBOT: the Album

I'll do it. I can draw. Just let me know if you'd rather have your avatar or an actual picture of yourself animated...

Ensi, there is about a 90% chance I'm going to draw you as the cat :lol:

that's going to be a lot of drawing....I still kinda prefer the reaper. but if we're going with this, I'll send you a bigger pic so it's easier for you.

We should have someone draw like bobblehead versions or cartoon versions of all the players on the album lol.

That would be kinda funny to see too.

That's an awesome idea!

I'll do it. I can draw. Just let me know if you'd rather have your avatar or an actual picture of yourself animated...

Ensi, there is about a 90% chance I'm going to draw you as the cat :lol:

If we're up for it I'd rather have the bobbleheads drawn out of actual pictures :) Maybe we could send you a pic of us with our guitars and you work from that, although I think it may end up looking way too similar to the finnish GH thing :ill:

That's an awesome idea!

If we're up for it I'd rather have the bobbleheads drawn out of actual pictures :) Maybe we could send you a pic of us with our guitars and you work from that, although I think it may end up looking way too similar to the finnish GH thing :ill:

We are the tr00 guitar heroes :rofl:

Great idea. I'll get a poser photo sent to you :kickass:

haha the guitar heroes concept? I like it!

^ and yeah, you should pose with your keyboard :)

I'll probabley still squeeze a reaper in there somewhere.

I don't have my prismacolor's right now, but i can still do something professional looking with just my micron ink. If not I'm sure someone here knows how to photoshop pretty well.

^I love the cartoon idea, it would be really cool. I can also help with photo editing if needed.

Haven't been home a lot lately though so recording is not going as fast as I expected it to be. And when I'm done I still need to send my song to a friend so he can record his own solo. so a deadline in october would be pretty good.

:lol: @ the avatar thing. Ok, I'll pm you my ultimate OMGguitarpic.

EDIT: When you have the drawings, send them to me and I'll start putting them together ok? Also, I'd recommend pm-ing all the players of the album so you get the pics and noone is missing, because if there's people missing then it won't be the same :)