COBOT: the Album

Okay give me an idea what you want it to sound like and whether or not you want me to write lyrics.

I can try. I do a better job sounding like he does on newer DT albums, but I can try for that. Same thing regarding lyrics.

I think I may write the lyrics in Norwegian. Do you have guitar pro? So maybe you can get a feel for the song and start coming up with ideas? Or would you rather wait till it's recorded and then start coming up with the vocal melody?

Got everything I need now to start recording properly.
Will have a go at messing with the drums EQ and recording me Gitarz/Keyboards this week.

You can put my status as Recording and what not.

DERPODERP

Ok, so I'm officially started and I have stuff written already. Pretty different than my other songs, at least till now. As I was told that drums were boring last time, I'll try to work on that, and as I was also told that keys would be nice, I'm trying to write some keys too, I'll just need someone to make soundfiles for me when I'm done writing. Anyone up for it? :)

BTW Daev, I think you shoud take Fetzer off the skills list as he's not around now.

I think I may write the lyrics in Norwegian. Do you have guitar pro? So maybe you can get a feel for the song and start coming up with ideas? Or would you rather wait till it's recorded and then start coming up with the vocal melody?

I have GP5 so you can send it to me now if you like.

I'll let you write some lyrics to it if you'd like.

As far as singing goes, I like Jari, Petri, whoracle-colony era Anders, and new style Mikael Stanne.

If you can pull any of that off, pick one and have at it =]

I can do newer Mikael Stanne, like I told Twisha. I can also do earlier Anders with the low ranges. If you want samples, let me know.

I have been messing around with recording tonight. I could literally finish all the guitars tonight but I'm not 100% happy with the tone.

Will give my tone a kick in the nuts and re-record. Then I'll get my mate to do Keys and I'll start thinking up some gr1m vocals.

DERP