COBOT: the Album

Finished composing.
Got the raw drum track and I'm experimenting with some keys sounds.
Gonna have a jam with some guys this weekend and hopefully record Keys and Bass. Can someone recommend good Software for Guitar tones?
Jizz

Finished composing.
Got the raw drum track and I'm experimenting with some keys sounds.
Gonna have a jam with some guys this weekend and hopefully record Keys and Bass. Can someone recommend good Software for Guitar tones?
Jizz

I manage to get pretty good tones with GearBox. but I think you need a line 6 device to make it work.

I'm going to borrow a Toneport from a friend. Until I can get something better anyway.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a good sound out of it. Not sure which model it is atm.

DERP

I'm going to borrow a Toneport from a friend. Until I can get something better anyway.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a good sound out of it. Not sure which model it is atm.

DERP

Some presets for it will help enormously in getting started. I'll upload a few "starters" for you when I come around to it.

eddey i can now has made drumtrack

Is np brah, I've got a mate who has done the drums. I'm just gonne mess with the EQ and what ever else you said. Best to try it myself so I don't need help next time. Less I really fuck it up then I'll send.

Plus it means song will be a suprise for you.

I'd like to get something on this album. I've started something, but I'm having problems actually progressing further than 1 bar...:erk:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to get something on this album. I've started something, but I'm having problems actually progressing further than 1 bar...:erk:

I'm the opposite, I have riffs, but I don't know how to put them together and make a song out of them :ill: But then again, when the deadline (the real one :lol:) is set you'll come out of nowhere with a bunch of awesomeness, so nothing to worry about :lol:

lol Jose. I'm actually having the same problem. I have this one awesome riff for the "breakdown" section in my song, but it's at a different tempo and I'm not so sure how to transition into it. It sounds too abrupt the way it is now. I suck at writing transitions :erk: