COBOT: the Album

2j0bjtl.jpg

You don't understand, BM isn't for everyone. You need to understand where it comes from and the effect it has on your mind. It's not for the sheep-like masses who like polished commercial shit.

dude, tr00 black metal hails from Bergen. Not from Tromsø. So Ensi, gtfo with your poseur BM vocals.
you a nigga. accept it. and go eat some chicken.

Well I've actually been kinda busy composing for this other music project I've started with a friend. I'm hoping that wont interfere with my recording time once I'm ready to record :D

How about you? Still working on your band stuff?

Nice, but please work on it, I wanna hear the album!!! :D

Yep, I'm still working on my band's demo, but now's the non-playing side of it: choosing mix and master, deciding how to edit it and deciding which songs go on and which stay in a vault that I'll throw into the ocean :lol: Demo should be out in October/November finally :)

Hahaha... the next album should be a Christmas album. That would be epic.

NO FUCKING WAY!!! How came you didn't answer to this Ensi??? No Christmas people, bad idea, that's too late. Come on! :D

^^Hey COCOB, sorry if this is a stupid question, but did your band get a second guitarist by now? I just read quite some time ago that you lost one of your guitarists. But for all I know you could have gotten a new one since it was months ago I read this.

That's actually nice, hails!

You don't understand, BM isn't for everyone. You need to understand where it comes from and the effect it has on your mind. It's not for the sheep-like masses who like polished commercial shit.

You got it dude.

dude, tr00 black metal hails from Bergen. Not from Tromsø. So Ensi, gtfo with your poseur BM vocals.
you a nigga. accept it. and go eat some chicken.

You are lost. Totally lost. It's easy to notice that you aren't from nordic frostbitten countries.

^^Hey COCOB, sorry if this is a stupid question, but did your band get a second guitarist by now? I just read quite some time ago that you lost one of your guitarists. But for all I know you could have gotten a new one since it was months ago I read this.

Nice memory :) Yep, we got a nice new one. Old drummer (who wasn't actually a drummer, he's a guitar player, but can play some drums and helped us out at first) switched to guitars now that we got a new drummer who can nail all our stuff plus some stuff I can't even think of managing, read Meshuggah's Bleed :kickass: