COBOT: the Album

I just sold my second M-II, I bought it again and sold it again lol I'm such a fool. yeah I'm playing and composing stuff. Mostly melodic metal stuff.

Ummmmm, just write Finland on your location and troll everyone seems quite obvious.

If it's Joe I have to salute him for trolling everyone so goddamn hard.

Hei Phenom!

Ihan suomalainen oon, ei tarvi sitä epäillä. Bläkkis on vain lähellä sydäntä :)

THAT BEING SAID! (double post)

WERE YOU NOT GOING TO MOVE TO NORWAY?!!!?! I'm pretty sure I remember your motivations of this were equally shitty.

Yeah,but the difference is that I am nordic, and those two are just wannabe-finnish-norwegians. And I wasn't going to move there, just thought about studying abroad, which don't happen at least this year.

I just sold my second M-II, I bought it again and sold it again lol I'm such a fool. yeah I'm playing and composing stuff. Mostly melodic metal stuff.

Oh too bad about the M-II. Ah well, nice nice! Composing for a band maybe?

Hei Phenom!

Ihan suomalainen oon, ei tarvi sitä epäillä. Bläkkis on vain lähellä sydäntä :)

Yeah,but the difference is that I am nordic, and those two are just wannabe-finnish-norwegians. And I wasn't going to move there, just thought about studying abroad, which don't happen at least this year.

Allright, this guy checks out I guess :lol: En epäile enää heh.

Studying abroad would indeed be fun. Not in Norway though, everything there costs an arm and a leg :erk:

Me:

Everything recorded
Lyrics written
Beta vocals recorded, final ones coming soon
Mixing also soon
And shooting for the music video, it will be TF2 related (it's a TF2 song). But that is for laters!

Frostbitten ones?

They are not that frostbitten. I had to get someone to do it for me.

I need to go a bit mainstream so I can buy more pigs blood and severed goat heads for my satanic altar.

Nice! Really looking forward this one :) "Unknown" guest vocalist, amirite?

Hehe, nope, it's the almighty lowburger:kickass:

But it srsly kicks ass:kickass:

Oh and let me also add: Guest solo is also on it's way.

That's the guest vocalist I was talking about :) Almighty indeed will it be. Guest solo too? Lowberg also or you gathered like an all-star COBOT to contribute in your song and also got Mitch to do a solo? :lol: If you do, though, you should get Ben Johnson to mix and master it. Then it'd be the ultimate COBOT all-star guest of guest apearances.

Just listened to the first album, fucking good job. Particularly loved the Chosen One, Do We Need This Thread, and Ode to Spaghetti. :kickass:

Needs more grindcore though ^____^ Maybe a grind-remix of Banned from Heaven? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If somebody needs a guest solo, I'm available.
I don't think I will get a song done for this album.

I wouldn't be offended to give my solo spot to someone else if they really wanted it.

Me:

Everything recorded
Lyrics written
Mixing also soon
And shooting for the music video, it will be TF2 related (it's a TF2 song). But that is for laters!

dude we should totally make a music video, I'll dress up like the heavy hahaha

Me:

Everything recorded
Lyrics written
Mixing also soon

fuck yeah, can't wait to hear how you'll make such br00tality work in that context though :lol: