COBOT: the Album

I wouldn't be offended to give my solo spot to someone else if they really wanted it.

dude we should totally make a music video, I'll dress up like the heavy hahaha

Yeah, if anyone really wants to do a solo on my song, tell me! :)

Or .. I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA EVER, maybe i'll just remove my solo and we could have 2 guest solos. OR I extend the track and make it 3 solos. Haha, epic superlong solo shred powah.

Would be kinda awesome:)

Oh, that explains it. Hopefully you don't totally sellout.

Ensi never sells completely out.

He only does what is necessary to fund his malicious plans.

fuck yeah, can't wait to hear how you'll make such br00tality work in that context though :lol:

Seriously the song sounds so fucking br00tal:kickass:

Or .. I JUST GOT THE GREATEST IDEA EVER, maybe i'll just remove my solo and we could have 2 guest solos. OR I extend the track and make it 3 solos. Haha, epic superlong solo shred powah.

Ensi never sells completely out.

He only does what is necessary to fund his malicious plans.

Seriously the song sounds so fucking br00tal:kickass:

DUDE THE SOLO IN YOUR SONG IS SO FUCKING L337 NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU REMOVING IT

Want a violin solo (or praelude)? Could be clean or distorted. I could help you with that :loco:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hai, this is Ensi and COCOB: we want to hear new stuff, but seeing as everyone is kind of either hands full or has a problem or whatever, we have an offer for you.

A) You try and finish your stuff and we have the album between October 15-20.
B) If you think you're really not gonna make it, you push the deadline again and we edit the first COBOT EP/single featuring mine and Ensi's track, to have something new to listen to and to give you guys a new "excitement" or whatever for you to get into it and finally be able to do the album as a whole.

What do you think of the idea?

For now only lowburger guest solo.

Maybe I should create another spot :O

Looking good then!

Don't know if you're talking to me but if you do, imagine what kind of reactions I would get if I started a new thread. I rather post in existing ones.

To the whole going out of topic on this when what we (read Ensi and myself who have the whole thing pretty much done) want is people posting updates on their songs and saying they'll meet the deadline :)

Just listened to the first album, fucking good job. Particularly loved the Chosen One, Do We Need This Thread, and Ode to Spaghetti. :kickass:

Needs more grindcore though ^____^ Maybe a grind-remix of Banned from Heaven? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:kickass:

If somebody needs a guest solo, I'm available.
I don't think I will get a song done for this album.

WHAAAAT? No way! I want a follow up for your piece of awesomeness on the last album!!! Seriously, are you that stuck in writing it? :cry:

Yeah that could become epic :D

Can you make a track with only violin (clean) so I can hear how it is?:)

(I saw you had an electric violin)

Sure. What should I play?

(I haven't really been following the thread so much, so if you link me to a tab or sth, that'd be great).

BTW, I have an acoustic as well.

^^ I like this idea, because I just now fixed up my guitar again, and still need to borrow the recording software from my friend. At this point I'm ready to just start a new song from scratch because this one has given me so much hell I'm just burnt out on it. Writers block fucking sucks.

WHAAAAT? No way! I want a follow up for your piece of awesomeness on the last album!!! Seriously, are you that stuck in writing it? :cry:
Yes, sorry but I suck right now.. :D
Seriously I like haven't gotten any inspiration in months..
I'll really try to get it finished but I haven't even got the full song composed so no big chance..

But you already have a song done!!! :lol:

:lol:

I have most of it, I got stuck right at the main solo section lol, and I'm not sure if the chorus part really fits. If you'd like to help me out with it or anyone else then yeah sure I'd be fine with that.

I do admit I am very proud of the solos I came up with for it :)

I meant to make you a backing track, but as I said I have nothing to record with unless I get the software from my friend, or pay my cousin 100 dollars to use his studio =(

Also, I think it would be cool if we all got together and calloborated on one song just like on the guitar heroes album.

It would be really cool to hear what everyone has to bring to the table in one song =]

:edit:

Or maybe one cover of something suprising that we could all participate on.

It would have to be something original though, and not everyone get together and play fucking Downfall lol.