COBOT: the Album

I think I used my Scythe for most of the recordings, but ususally also the amott nt.

It's for Brent to picture you if he has time :)

I wrote my song today :lol:

Really?? :lol: Then it really is great for you to have the EP thingie on the 15th and the extended deadline till the 25th :lol:

Did you have to break your "in case of COBOT album emergency" box?

^ Some pretty cool melodeath riffs there! (even though the intro sounded like traditional NWOBHM >___<) With some good growls, should be awesome!

Soooo, for everyone extremely excited for the suppa awesome to be EP, funny as it is we have to delay it till the weekend. For the total awesomeness of the process Ensi and I decided to do things well and do the bonus track right, and that needs 2 more days.

So calendar stays liek this:

By the end of this weekend or so: EP
25th: Full album.

DERP

And, important thing too, what are we going to do with the album since Dave hasn't showed up? Anyone who can contact him or should we get someone else to put the thing together? And don't skip this like last time! :lol:

And, important thing too, what are we going to do with the album since Dave hasn't showed up? Anyone who can contact him or should we get someone else to put the thing together? And don't skip this like last time! :lol:

I guess we'll need a volunteer then...

Also, excited for the EP (eps. since I'm in Ensi's song). Someone should do a really ridiculous bonus track (grindcore or sth :lol:)

I really hope I can finish this shit till 25th, I have no inspiration on the lyrics whatsoever.