COBOT: the Album

Warheart doesn't go to pubs.

He stays inside and records youtube videos all day long so mediocre guitarists like myself feel bad.

Hahaha, that's usually 100% accurate, but it's me bday so I thought why not. :kickass:

And yeah, you are awesome, don't ever forget it. :kickass: :worship:

happyly B day Mitch.

I just fiished my song, its approved by the ultimate master (me) and totally ready now.
It could be on the EP, but i think its already "full" ?
I believe it would be better on the album though, the awesomeness of the Ep would just be to much considering the bonus track.

My song is going to be ready tomorrow, I got 2 brand new dehumidifiers to add to the old one I already had so now my basement will be dry as fuck. I just installed all my stuff back into my bedroom and I'm re-decorating now. So tomorrow I can finish mixing/mastering and then I'm ready for the album :D

just out of curiosity.. what do you guys really mean when you say *mix and master*?

Mix = put the separate soundfiles into one.
Master = edit the audio so that the end result sounds good.

I think that's about right.

ja, with anchovies.

lol, I don't know if you're being serious about "pizza slice" picks, but this is the one I got
487057.jpg

by the way

these ultex picks are fucking awesome. I just got mine in the mail today and I really wasn't expecting them to be that great, cuz I was expecting the same size as the nylon jazz IIIs and expecting like a really thick pick. BUT it's fucking perfect. doesn't seem that thick and like the size for some reason feels bigger than the jazz III (very slightly) altho it's not bigger when you measure them up against one anther. and also the material is fucking awesome, for both grip and tone. it gives off a nice bright tone, but at the same time it doesn't attack the note as much as the jazz III, which produces a smoother tone. Michael was right about this. Jose and Daniel you guys shouldn't talk shit about it till you've tried it.

just out of curiosity.. what do you guys really mean when you say *mix and master*?

For me,

Mix: Add recorded tracks, all of them, panning, listening thru carefully to see if I fucked up, or if something is off time.

Master: Compressor, EQ, Limiter all that shit :)