COBOT: the Album

No, actually It isn't. It's some random black metal that just accidentally sounded like the song.

Was not the original plan to even record that one but the other one did not work out. You can still suck my cock...i got 7 strings. YAY!

AGAIN: Anyone up for puting the tracks together now that Dave is not around anymore? If no one wants I can do it, but I'd rather not and keep the excitement up for myself. But if you all want that too I offer myself to put it all up :)

@Brent: How's the artwork thingie going?

I think Arcane offered, but you can all do one if you like, and I'll choose da best. :heh: Will upload the drum track later, I'm off to the pub. :kickass:

Well, if you want to I'll give it a go, but I think Arcane has the same software so result will be pretty much the same I guess, but if you post the file I'll sure give it a go :)

I R FINISHD WITH MAH BANDS DEMO/EP! AWESUME!

Does sound pretty nice, good job :)

I don't know! I just heard unbelievably :erk: fuck up in one verse riff. I go out of beat....like really BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! out of beat....shit......shiiiiiiiit.

Where?

Hahaha, that's usually 100% accurate, but it's me bday so I thought why not. :kickass:

And yeah, you are awesome, don't ever forget it. :kickass: :worship:

Late happy birthday man, and check your pm when you're up and well :)

happyly B day Mitch.

I just fiished my song, its approved by the ultimate master (me) and totally ready now.
It could be on the EP, but i think its already "full" ?
I believe it would be better on the album though, the awesomeness of the Ep would just be to much considering the bonus track.

Well, let's leave the EP with Ensi and myself that have completely finished songs and the bonus track which should be finished tomorrow or so and have all the rest of the songs on the album so it's all bunch of new songs and awesome :)

just out of curiosity.. what do you guys really mean when you say *mix and master*?

For me,

Mixing: panning all the different tracks, adjusting volumes adding compression/eq/etc to individual tracks and checking nothing's fucked up or off beat.

Mastering: once mixed and exported to one WAV file, add some reverb and perhaps some extra compressor. And the day I find a good one for free that I know how to use or doesn't require Cubase perhaps trying limiters and so on.

The process of audio mastering varies depending on the specific needs of the audio to be processed. Steps of the process typically include but are not limited to the following:
Transferring the recorded audio tracks into the Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) (optional).
Sequence the separate songs or tracks (the spaces in between) as they will appear on the final product (for example, an audio CD).
Process or "sweeten" audio to maximize the sound quality for its particular medium.
Transfer the audio to the final master format (i.e., Red Book-compatible audio CD or a CD-ROM data, half-inch reel tape, PCM 1630 U-matic tape, etc.).

Examples of possible actions taken during mastering:
Edit minor flaws.
Apply noise reduction to eliminate hum and hiss.
Adjust stereo width.
Add ambience.
Equalize audio between tracks.
Adjust volumes.
Dynamic expansion.
Dynamic compression.
Peak limit the tracks.

Btw That sounded pretty gay :lol: Slipshit cover

If you didn't live in a fucking cave in finland, or your parents basement whatever you want to call it, I would snap your fucking neck. I've been on this forum a long time and I've met a lot of cool and very nice people here, and while we joke around and shoot the shit the one thing that we've never done is make fun of people's/bands or music. I've never had beef with anyone on this forum ever, but you seem to just love to put people down and talk shit to make yourself feel superior.

If you didn't live in a fucking cave in finland, or your parents basement whatever you want to call it, I would snap your fucking neck. I've been on this forum a long time and I've met a lot of cool and very nice people here, and while we joke around and shoot the shit the one thing that we've never done is make fun of people's/bands or music. I've never had beef with anyone on this forum ever, but you seem to just love to put people down and talk shit to make yourself feel superior.

Seriously WTF?

I said the gay thing because he was talking about cock sucking :lol: Although I don't like Slipknot, that doesn't mean I can't say my opinion. And dude, he treats me the same way all the time, so don't try to turn this like I was the only asshole here.

Seriously WTF?

I said the gay thing because he was talking about cock sucking :lol: Although I don't like Slipknot, that doesn't mean I can't say my opinion. And dude, he treats me the same way all the time, so don't try to turn this like I was the only asshole here.

You are a cock.

This pretty much covers how 90% of the forum feels about BH. Moron....

This pretty much covers how 90% of the forum feels about BH. Moron....

Like I said he's not all that bad. If anything you guys kind of deserve it when you get mad, because obviously that is what he wants out of you. People here really should realize by now that they need to have tough skin.

If you actually try to talk to him about something other than Black Metal or don't take him so seriously, he's actually pretty cool.

Even fucking Joe said it, all you're doing is egging him on by showing him he's getting to you lol.

Like I said he's not all that bad. If anything you guys kind of deserve it when you get mad, because obviously that is what he wants out of you. People here really should realize by now that they need to have tough skin.

If you actually try to talk to him about something other than Black Metal or don't take him so seriously, he's actually pretty cool.

Even fucking Joe said it, all you're doing is egging him on by showing him he's getting to you lol.

tl;dr stop feeding the troll

amirite